Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You mean the Kitchen event at 11:00 ? or is there another ? I also fail to meet Emma in her house Kitchen (don't even know if there is any content)
I need the achievement I had seen you so to complete all achievements
But this isn't Emma's kitchen,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xapican

buxoi1983

Feb 17, 2021
Friends, help! How to open : Occupied bathroom, In Front of the mirror, I had seen you, Alone with Emma, Emma model, Replacements on demand?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Friends, help! How to open : Occupied bathroom, In Front of the mirror, I had seen you, Alone with Emma, Emma model, Replacements on demand?
You get all the achievements in the house and in the rooms of the inhabitants of this house where there are ghosts and you must have a lot of relationship points with the inhabitants of the house

Reactions: buxoi1983

buxoi1983

Feb 17, 2021
You get all the achievements in the house and in the rooms of the inhabitants of this house where there are ghosts and you must have a lot of relationship points with the inhabitants of the house
100 relationship points each, and only Olivia and Sarah are sleeping in the house.

buxoi1983

Feb 17, 2021
Maybe I was too hasty with the expulsion of Ava?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
xapican

Buddy now I need your help how to get the Thanks manual achievement - Olvia is thanking me for walking her home ?

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Skyc9

Sep 2, 2019
Do the Sacred Sex quest, And Alien quest, you need the keys for the Teacher room, (go there when no one is there they are on the table)
Go to school at 14:00 hs talk with Olivia (Ava) go to Teachers room, have 3 some with them
Little help from Ava same thing let Oliva watch choose handjob from Anna
Thanks a lot bro.. i got both .. so.. now.. do you Know how to unluck "sauna with claudia(i dont even remeber Who claudia is.. tbh) and "kill the routine (prisoner elena)"

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks a lot bro.. i got both .. so.. now.. do you Know how to unluck "sauna with claudia(i dont even remeber Who claudia is.. tbh) and "kill the routine (prisoner elena)"
Claudia is the Afroamerican female Boxer , go to the gym when she is training (don't remeber the days and the hours just yet)
kill the routine , you can't achieve when you are ally with Elena and Isabella, you must take Elena prisoner and fuck her, but you have game over after.
(Again don't know if you have a restart, like the Addicted achievement)

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Claudia is the Afroamerican female Boxer , go to the gym when she is training (don't remeber the days and the hours just yet)
kill the routine , you can't achieve when you are ally with Elena and Isabella, you must take Elena prisoner and fuck her, but you have game over after.
(Again don't know if you have a restart, like the Addicted achievement)
Claudia is the only boxer who never gets seconds from my MC. I just don't find her attractive. The additional boxers are available in the afternoon at either 1PM or 2PM (show up at 1PM and wait to be safe, I forget which) on Monday (Monica/Tattooed ginger), with the other two appearing on Wednesday and Friday. IIRC Claudia is Wednesday and the giant with her assistant train on Friday.

You can box and join Uma for a sauna, massage or shower at any other time the gym is open. :) Remember, you can only have one workout/sex encounter in the gym each day... this includes all areas in which MC can participate. So, if you go to the gym and trigger an XVideos quest section, that is the activity for that day. Work as a trainer and no boxer nookie until the next day. Train a boxer and no personal training that day. Only one strenuous activity in the gym per day, regardless of your energy level... even if you use the enhancement pills.

Hope that helps, my friend. :) Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes