holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Atsuya26 ; You know, better you don't play the game to much trouble, how PapaPhat said, is not for fragile folks.
I think you tagged the wrong person, genius. lmao.
If you dont like ntr then this isnt the game for you. As simple as that.
Bro can't progress on some mission without the phone messages man
I never had this issue and if you search this thread and dont find anyone else with this problem then it is probable that your game is damaged/broken. Download it again from a different source( if you used mega then use pixeldrain now). The saves should still be there.

buxoi1983

Feb 17, 2021
Когда вы входите в помещения, у вас все еще есть возможность спрятаться в этих помещениях и обнаружить, чтобы увидеть, что происходит.

[ПРИЛОЖИТЬ]2711299[/ПРИЛОЖИТЬ]
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Спасибо тебе друг! Это все моя невнимательность)))

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yes? who would be the correct person to tag ?
Kinda sad that I have to spell it out to you, but Im such a nice guy like that. Here:
Anex09 is the correct one
Atsuya26 is the one with a bugged game, he didnt ask nothing about ntr when he cant even play shit lmao

• Angry
Reactions: Anex09

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hm, perhaps i don't understand right or scene has changed. I guess i read that vampire / mother's friend at first or second page So it must be early in the game. Can we avoid that scene? Not only skippable but also avoidable? I don't have a problem with werewolf / sister scene because you said we can avoid it.
I mean my problem is not if there is rape or ntr but if we have a choice about that. (I like choices what can i say)
The information from earlier posts is going to be outdated as this game has been updated and rewritten more than once due to a ton of rather cruel backlash. I'm serious... this game has drawn HEAVY criticism! The dev wants to make a unique experience that folks will enjoy. When he finds that a large group did not enjoy something, he makes changes. So, this title has been through the ringer a few dozen times and had some changes, both minor and major, during it's journey from where I started in v0.1 through the current v0.78. It's been a long, long journey thus far and I have enjoyed most of it, even the weird and occasionally objectionable parts because the dev is trying to do something unique that hasn't been done before... at least not successfully IMHO.

This is a rare and unique AVN. The story lines are all over the spectrum, sometimes interweaving with each other and other times wandering a country mile out into left field... It's always been weird, kinky and different, mixing sci fi, horror, action and thriller genre stories with kinky sex and outright perversion. Not everything will be to your liking. I can guarantee that. There are parts of this game I just won't touch, for example... I will NOT role play as a vampire. I find the entire concept disgusting. I prefer the part of vampire slayer as I am much like professor Abraham Van Helsing from the original Dracula by Bram Stoker. I LOVE vampire stories but always see myself from the vampire slayer POV. I have a similar opinion of lycanthropy. I'm not a fan of ghost stories but there is a rather large one in this game so I play the ghost story... Overall, I give Area 69 high regards as it has brought me a ton of entertainment value through nearly three years I have been following this rare, weird and rather kinky title.

In the end, I recommend that you try it as that is the only way to know for sure if you will enjoy it. You choose MC's path for the most part. I'd be lying if I said you can skip everything you find objectionable... like seeing that hideous school principal without her shirt on! Yuck!!! Most of the really objectionable parts are totally avoidable like the rape and there is no ntr now... not even a hint like there was before AFAIK, further gameplay should prove that statement true. The rewrite and rework was substantial and so far, for the better. One thing I would recommend that I do with all Ren'Py titles is to set the controls to skip unread text in the settings menu. This allows you to fast forward through any parts you really don't want to see. For me on PC, I use the ctrl (control) key to zip past anything I'd rather not sit through. This works better than the skip function in the mini HUD menu because it only skips while you depress the ctrl key. The HUD menu is an on/off toggle and once pressed continues to skip until you click "skip" again to stop it. That makes missing the end of the objectionable parts difficult and you can only roll back a set number of screens. So, I press ctrl in short bursts because it really moves quickly and I don't want to skip all, just the gross stuff like the principals naked boobs! Yuck! Fat, gross ass bitch! Anyway... I use that set up in all Ren'Py titles because it works wonders on boring parts in other titles as well as quickly bypassing the more objectionable parts here... But, overall, I don't have to skip much in Area 69. When I DL these updates I know that the weird, wild, kinky adventure will continue and that is why I keep coming back... It will be three years this September that I have followed and enjoyed this game. I hope you give it a fair go. I also hope this helps you, my friend. Apologies for the long winded reply. I tend to ramble on over things I enjoy...

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Anex09

desideuce

Apr 30, 2017
Where do I find "the book on Aliens" to read? Not in bookstore. Everytime I talk to Anna after an alien encounter, she just tells me to go to class.

Last edited:
Reactions: vlad777sk

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you search there is an android version somewhere,
This is entirely too much game to play on a phone! Maybe a tablet but not a phone! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I have this up on my big 24 inch curved Samsung HD screen in 1080p about a foot away from my face! Play something like this on a cell phone? NEVER!!!:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

However, that said, I will not tell you what to play or how to play it. I just recommend playing Area 69 on the largest screen you have available for maximum effect!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xapican

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
Kinda sad that I have to spell it out to you, but Im such a nice guy like that. Here:
Anex09 is the correct one
Atsuya26 is the one with a bugged game, he didnt ask nothing about ntr when he cant even play shit lmao
Everyone has their opinions, your answer seem a bit agressive (Yours and xapicans if he was talking about me but i agree with u, i guess he was talking about me) EDIT: While i was trying to edit this thing i just saw xapican s answer so i guess i was wrong he was not talking about me
I just asked a question i didn't insult the game or players. But u seem mocking me for asking a simple question.
I play NTR/rape games if it happened in the past and if it's going to happen now i'd like to choice about that because IRL if i know something i would do something about NTR or rape. (Act on that you know trying to stop it or just ignoring that person)
If it's happened in the past it's sad but if a game's mc can't act on something happening right now, i simply ignore that game. In this game according to you, PapaPhat and xapican we can act on this so it's okay for me. So i guess i explained myself better and i didn't even understand why you tried to mock me. I don't see this being fragile. For me it is not being fragile but being in control.
So sorry for taking your time. I believe in a forum we can ask or discuss things. Right now im being defensive and i'm aware of it just i feel like you guys misunderstood me. --> ( If you are wondering why i write this, im not gonna continue about that so if u think im being fragile thats ok too. Just one more thing if you want to argue let's not occupy this game's post. I just wanna write down my perspective so maybe if dev reading this he/she can take this as a feedback and even if he/she's not there might be people who wanna develop their own games.)

The information from earlier posts is going to be outdated as this game has been updated and rewritten more than once due to a ton of rather cruel backlash. I'm serious... this game has drawn HEAVY criticism! The dev wants to make a unique experience that folks will enjoy. When he finds that a large group did not enjoy something, he makes changes. So, this title has been through the ringer a few dozen times and had some changes, both minor and major, during it's journey from where I started in v0.1 through the current v0.78. It's been a long, long journey thus far and I have enjoyed most of it, even the weird and occasionally objectionable parts because the dev is trying to do something unique that hasn't been done before... at least not successfully IMHO.

This is a rare and unique AVN. The story lines are all over the spectrum, sometimes interweaving with each other and other times wandering a country mile out into left field... It's always been weird, kinky and different, mixing sci fi, horror, action and thriller genre stories with kinky sex and outright perversion. Not everything will be to your liking. I can guarantee that. There are parts of this game I just won't touch, for example... I will NOT role play as a vampire. I find the entire concept disgusting. I prefer the part of vampire slayer as I am much like professor Abraham Van Helsing from the original Dracula by Bram Stoker. I LOVE vampire stories but always see myself from the vampire slayer POV. I have a similar opinion of lycanthropy. I'm not a fan of ghost stories but there is a rather large one in this game so I play the ghost story... Overall, I give Area 69 high regards as it has brought me a ton of entertainment value through nearly three years I have been following this rare, weird and rather kinky title.

In the end, I recommend that you try it as that is the only way to know for sure if you will enjoy it. You choose MC's path for the most part. I'd be lying if I said you can skip everything you find objectionable... like seeing that hideous school principal without her shirt on! Yuck!!! Most of the really objectionable parts are totally avoidable like the rape and there is no ntr now... not even a hint like there was before AFAIK, further gameplay should prove that statement true. The rewrite and rework was substantial and so far, for the better. One thing I would recommend that I do with all Ren'Py titles is to set the controls to skip unread text in the settings menu. This allows you to fast forward through any parts you really don't want to see. For me on PC, I use the ctrl (control) key to zip past anything I'd rather not sit through. This works better than the skip function in the mini HUD menu because it only skips while you depress the ctrl key. The HUD menu is an on/off toggle and once pressed continues to skip until you click "skip" again to stop it. That makes missing the end of the objectionable parts difficult and you can only roll back a set number of screens. So, I press ctrl in short bursts because it really moves quickly and I don't want to skip all, just the gross stuff like the principals naked boobs! Yuck! Fat, gross ass bitch! Anyway... I use that set up in all Ren'Py titles because it works wonders on boring parts in other titles as well as quickly bypassing the more objectionable parts here... But, overall, I don't have to skip much in Area 69. When I DL these updates I know that the weird, wild, kinky adventure will continue and that is why I keep coming back... It will be three years this September that I have followed and enjoyed this game. I hope you give it a fair go. I also hope this helps you, my friend. Apologies for the long winded reply. I tend to ramble on over things I enjoy...

Thanks for the info i changed my previous decision and im gonna try the game and it's ok long reply i read it all.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
So I'm back, and first of all holaje12 ; I was talking to Atsuya26 what you have with Anex09 I don't know I answered him, and ended my Interaction with him in this post.
Yes, youre right I mixed up the persons, but not in that post were you replied / Quote telling me that I confused them
It was in this one :
If you search there is an android version somewhere,
Bro can't progress on some mission without the phone messages man
Look the Cheat mod is for an old version, it is for 0.73 which was a version which had exactly that issue, The Android port in the thread is not updated (I now you used some port program) I don't have the expirience to help you with Android, there is a Telephone fix somewhere in the Thread

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Could someone tell me when Jesika comes to the gym so our mc can train her? because I do not remember
As far as I can tell who your student is for a given day as trainer is random. If anyone knows of an actual schedule for the personal training students, I am interested to know this as well... not just Jessica but ALL of the students.

The boxer training with the three boxers is mon, wed, fri at 2PM. (verified that time last play session) Monica on Monday (tattooed ginger), Wednesday is the black giant that looks more like Evander Holyfield with boobs and vag... Claudia I think is her name, then the huge Russian with her naughty assistant is Friday. Those are always promptly at 2PM on the assigned day so don't be late. All other times when the boxing gym is open you will find your beloved champion, Uma, at the ready to train and fuck out your brains!

I haven't been able to figure out any logic to the scheduling for personal training students as yet. I does seem random IMHO. However, if there IS a schedule it would sure be nice to know. TBH, I am much more likely to take the weight coach and the yoga instructor into the shower or fuck Monica on to victory on Monday afternoon. Otherwise, I spend a lot of time at home fucking Julia and Lucy. I would work as a personal trainer more often if there were a schedule because I do have my preferred ladies in game... Thanks in advance to the hero who posts a schedule if one exists and it isn't random as I suspect.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So I'm back, and first of all holaje12 ; I was talking to Atsuya26 what you have with Anex09 I don't know I answered him, and ended my Interaction with him in this post.

Yes, youre right I mixed up the persons, but not in that post were you replied / Quote telling me that I confused them
It was in this one :

Look the Cheat mod is for an old version, it is for 0.73 which was a version which had exactly that issue, The Android port in the thread is not updated (I now you used some port program) I don't have the expirience to help you with Android, there is a Telephone fix somewhere in the Thread
I always use the cheat mod, even if the version is outdated because all of the cheats like personality and energy still work in the new updates. Only the walkthrough portion requires the latest mod update. However, the "walk through" isn't really a detailed step by step path. It merely highlights the choices as to the effect it will have... good, evil or neutral. I find it best to make up my own mind because with the cheat mod you can erase negative karma with a couple of clicks of the mouse!:devilish:

YES! Phat cheats! Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
Anex09 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I am a he so it is ok ( Zapicán was an Charrúa chief (Indio) who started fighting against the Spaniayards) I adopted his name as nick, only with an X instead of a Z
Haha it's cool. I'm not woke but i kinda interact woke people in a different forum for different game and one of my friend got banned by that forum because he lost his temper in the end (it wasn't about wokeness but that game) So because of that forum and the people in there i'm not sure if someone might get angry just beacuse i write "he" without knowing if that user is ok with that. And i really don't want to start an argument over something like this.

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes