holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
So I'm back, and first of all holaje12 ; I was talking to Atsuya26 what you have with Anex09 I don't know I answered him, and ended my Interaction with him in this post.

Yes, youre right I mixed up the persons, but not in that post were you replied / Quote telling me that I confused them
It was in this one :
So who is this comment aimed at?:
Atsuya26 ; You know, better you don't play the game to much trouble, how PapaPhat said, is not for fragile folks.
Who were you calling fragile and telling them to not play the game then? Surely it isn't Atsuya, since the dude cant even play lol, and not me because I clearly already played it. That only leaves one person..and you mention Papaphat who was talking about the ntr and stuff.... and calling people fragile for not liking ntr is standard stuff, but whatever, I have no horse in that race. Just weird to throw a rock and then hide the hand.
That said, everyone can play the game and make their own opinions, the renders are good enough that you can play this without taking it too seriously and have a decently good time. I never told anyone that they shouldn't play it. We are all adults here after all. Just trying to give info about the game that, last I checked, wasn't changed, if it was then great, I'll have to play that scene again to be sure. As far as I know the only ntrish stuff that was removed was the Samuel stuff. Thats it, enjoy the game and Godspeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Atsuya26

Mar 12, 2020
Hello guys thanks for helping but i installed an older version and it's working fine now. I have a question how to observe julia?

Reactions: xapican

Gootchimus

May 26, 2023
Just wanted to know how tf am I supposed to start the xvids quest line? I'm on v0.77 on Android and I think I've done everything I can except for successfully impressing a single person at the bar, they hate every response I have. Also is it possible to get anything going with Lara yet?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just wanted to know how tf am I supposed to start the xvids quest line? I'm on v0.77 on Android and I think I've done everything I can except for successfully impressing a single person at the bar, they hate every response I have. Also is it possible to get anything going with Lara yet?
You got it all wrong. You are able to make out with a girl at the nightclub only AFTER you score a run with her.

Starting Xvideos quest? Go to gym and interact with Angela and Martina.

Gootchimus

May 26, 2023
Did I lock myself out by maxing out my physique already? The just repeat the same lines when I speak to them right now.

Gootchimus

May 26, 2023
The current task I have for xvideoz is return for another fitness class. I have my fitness maxed out, and world champ done. And I I've used sending text messages to get the weight lifter and yoga girls affinity as high as you can through texting. Can anyone inform me how to trigger this quest to start?

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Did I lock myself out by maxing out my physique already? The just repeat the same lines when I speak to them right now.
The current task I have for xvideoz is return for another fitness class. I have my fitness maxed out, and world champ done. And I I've used sending text messages to get the weight lifter and yoga girls affinity as high as you can through texting. Can anyone inform me how to trigger this quest to start?
It's a bug. You need to download v 0.76 or earlier (dev patreon). Load your save, start the mission, then you can go back to the newest version.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sharp fangs-observe the behaviour of julia. I tried everything i am stuck help
go to the Mall, buy Hoodie, (It is dark and difficult to see in the shop but it is there) go to the Bar at night, buy expensive ticket.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes