PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How do you pick the locks?
First, need lockpick. This is obtained from the shady drug dealer in the alley. If you see the prostitute, wait one hour. The prostitute and drug dealer alternate every hour.

Next the two locks you can pick are mom's door and sister's door. They cannot be in the room when you pick the lock! You actually pick sister's lock but mom's you break the lock so she can't lock you out going forward. There is an option to do that when you click on each door when they are not in their room.

Hope that helps, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I had forgotten the bathroom... probably because it was the first one I picked a couple years ago when I first started playing this crazy title! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Thanks, xapican, my friend:devilish:;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

desideuce

Apr 30, 2017
First, need lockpick. This is obtained from the shady drug dealer in the alley. If you see the prostitute, wait one hour. The prostitute and drug dealer alternate every hour.

Next the two locks you can pick are mom's door and sister's door. They cannot be in the room when you pick the lock! You actually pick sister's lock but mom's you break the lock so she can't lock you out going forward. There is an option to do that when you click on each door when they are not in their room.

Hope that helps, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I had forgotten the bathroom... probably because it was the first one I picked a couple years ago when I first started playing this crazy title! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Thanks, xapican, my friend:devilish:;)(y)
Thanks! Appreciate it.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Atsuya26

Mar 12, 2020
I can't check messages of my phone when i open my phone it's blank only white screen please help

Last edited:

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
What is "rape" content? I read first page, is vampire - mothers friend scene still exist? I also found out there is a discussion about NTR in this game but can't see NTR tag so, did the dev remove it or mods consider that as "rape" and "mind control" ?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What is "rape" content? I read first page, is vampire - mothers friend scene still exist? I also found out there is a discussion about NTR in this game but can't see NTR tag so, did the dev remove it or mods consider that as "rape" and "mind control" ?
There are multiple potential rapes in this game like vampire attacking Julia/mom and werewolf attacking Lucy/sister. Those can both be stopped by the MC. There are other rape scenes that are part of the story because they already happened but several of those are also spirit possession events as well as rape. You cannot put this title in one box yet it does not try to tick all of the boxes. This is a really weird fucking title and I won't argue that. It is NOT for everyone but it is extremely difficult to describe this title in words because depending on the choices that YOU make, it is different for everyone. If weird and potentially offensive stories put you off, DON'T play this. If you are brave enough to say, "It's only a game" then give it a go. I enjoy this game BECAUSE it is weird and different. Have I been grossed out and/or seen some shit I would've rather avoided? Yes. But, by in large, you can avoid things that you don't want to see. Some of the more offensive scenes do have a warning that allows you to skip them. But, MC can be good, evil or neutral karma and you choose from human, vampire or werewolf for MC as well. No two plays are exactly identical so YMMV! If you a bold, go for it. If you are timid, don't try it. That is the best advice I can give regarding this title... MC pretty much fucks EVERY hot female in this game and even a few "butter face" women too. Like I said, it's a weird fucking title. But, I've been playing it since the start when v0.1 was all there was and have played every update since then. It's a weird title but the multiple story lines are intriguing and suck you in for the wild ride.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: If you really want to know my thoughts on NTR in relationship to this title, see the link below. I have authored more than a dozen posts on that subject and will not discuss it further. It is a dead issue with me. I am not a fan of NTR but I am even less of a fan of folks making up their own definitions and passing their head canon off as fact. So, Phat is done talking NTR. Check a few of the posts at the attached link and you will understand why I say this... Peace:censored:
https://f95zone.to/search/280687215/?q=ntr&t=post&c[thread]=60707&c[users]=PapaPhat&o=date

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Atsuya26

Mar 12, 2020
Do you play the PC or the Android ver ? and are you playing with Cheats ?
Playing pc version on jioplay with cheats. What seems to be the problem i don't understand i already tried without cheats and still the same. Game works normally but phone not working

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
There are multiple potential rapes in this game like vampire attacking Julia/mom and werewolf attacking Lucy/sister. Those can both be stopped by the MC. There are other rape scenes that are part of the story because they already happened but several of those are also spirit possession events as well as rape. You cannot put this title in one box yet it does not try to tick all of the boxes. This is a really weird fucking title and I won't argue that. It is NOT for everyone but it is extremely difficult to describe this title in words because depending on the choices that YOU make, it is different for everyone. If weird and potentially offensive stories put you off, DON'T play this. If you are brave enough to say, "It's only a game" then give it a go. I enjoy this game BECAUSE it is weird and different. Have I been grossed out and/or seen some shit I would've rather avoided? Yes. But, by in large, you can avoid things that you don't want to see. Some of the more offensive scenes do have a warning that allows you to skip them. But, MC can be good, evil or neutral karma and you choose from human, vampire or werewolf for MC as well. No two plays are exactly identical so YMMV! If you a bold, go for it. If you are timid, don't try it. That is the best advice I can give regarding this title... MC pretty much fucks EVERY hot female in this game and even a few "butter face" women too. Like I said, it's a weird fucking title. But, I've been playing it since the start when v0.1 was all there was and have played every update since then. It's a weird title but the multiple story lines are intriguing and suck you in for the wild ride.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

PS: If you really want to know my thoughts on NTR in relationship to this title, see the link below. I have authored more than a dozen posts on that subject and will not discuss it further. It is a dead issue with me. I am not a fan of NTR but I am even less of a fan of folks making up their own definitions and passing their head canon off as fact. So, Phat is done talking NTR. Check a few of the posts at the attached link and you will understand why I say this... Peace:censored:
https://f95zone.to/search/280687215/?q=ntr&t=post&c[thread]=60707&c[users]=PapaPhat&o=date
Thank you for your answer. Well normally i play games if i can avoid rape or NTR but i read your past messages and i see that we can't avoid vampire rape our (mc's) mother / mother's friend so this game isn't for me. Also technically this is not NTR for mc but as a player we still see one of the LI got raped and if we choose MC's to watch he enjoys it, i mean this might be worse than NTR for me. So thanks for the photos but i decided not to play. After all if we can not avoid that scenes, we can avoid that game.

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for your answer. Well normally i play games if i can avoid rape or NTR but i read your past messages and i see that we can't avoid vampire rape our (mc's) mother / mother's friend so this game isn't for me. Also technically this is not NTR for mc but as a player we still see one of the LI got raped and if we choose MC's to watch he enjoys it, i mean this might be worse than NTR for me. So thanks for the photos but i decided not to play. After all if we can not avoid that scenes, we can avoid that game.
Not sure how you got that idea... The vampire DOES attack mom/Julia and the werewolf DOES attack sister Lucy BUT you can protect them. The choice is up to MC aka you to choose if Mom/sister get raped or if you stop it. If you stop it, there is no rape, only the basic scare of an attack that never hit. Does that make sense? If you choose to stop the attack, it stops and there is no rape. Also, due to a mountain of BS the dev had to eat here in this filthy forum, there have been significant changes to the ghost quest now as well... so much so that I now have to replay it. I had completed it however, when I installed the new update, the quest was in my journal to be completed... again. Anything that even smelled like ntr was ripped out by the roots in a total rewrite. The quest has always been weird but it may be even weirder now but there is NO ntr.

This dev has been really good about letting the player choose MC's destiny in the game. How this game turns out is strongly based on YOUR decisions. Keep in mind, I wrote those entries long before this recent rewrite. So, I have to replay quests I already completed because of folks whining. TBH, pretty sure the dev's rewrite will make it better overall but I still need to complete the quest again before I can be certain if it's better or not as good as it was... We'll see...

Ciao bello, Phat:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Anex09

Anex09

Dec 1, 2022
Not sure how you got that idea... The vampire DOES attack mom/Julia and the werewolf DOES attack sister Lucy BUT you can protect them. The choice is up to MC aka you to choose if Mom/sister get raped or if you stop it. If you stop it, there is no rape, only the basic scare of an attack that never hit. Does that make sense? If you choose to stop the attack, it stops and there is no rape. Also, due to a mountain of BS the dev had to eat here in this filthy forum, there have been significant changes to the ghost quest now as well... so much so that I now have to replay it. I had completed it however, when I installed the new update, the quest was in my journal to be completed... again. Anything that even smelled like ntr was ripped out by the roots in a total rewrite. The quest has always been weird but it may be even weirder now but there is NO ntr.

This dev has been really good about letting the player choose MC's destiny in the game. How this game turns out is strongly based on YOUR decisions. Keep in mind, I wrote those entries long before this recent rewrite. So, I have to replay quests I already completed because of folks whining. TBH, pretty sure the dev's rewrite will make it better overall but I still need to complete the quest again before I can be certain if it's better or not as good as it was... We'll see...

Ciao bello, Phat:devilish:
Hm, perhaps i don't understand right or scene has changed. I guess i read that vampire / mother's friend at first or second page So it must be early in the game. Can we avoid that scene? Not only skippable but also avoidable? I don't have a problem with werewolf / sister scene because you said we can avoid it.
I mean my problem is not if there is rape or ntr but if we have a choice about that. (I like choices what can i say)

Reactions: PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Could someone tell me when Jesika comes to the gym so our mc can train her? because I do not remember
Couldn't you have asked something easier to answer?? like...my zodiac sign, or my shoe size ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(Sorry i don't remeber I spend 2 or 3 weeks in the gym to get all the girl scenes, It was a friday, i guess but don't know if it was morning or afternoon )

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Hm, perhaps i don't understand right or scene has changed. I guess i read that vampire / mother's friend at first or second page So it must be early in the game. Can we avoid that scene? Not only skippable but also avoidable? I don't have a problem with werewolf / sister scene because you said we can avoid it.
I mean my problem is not if there is rape or ntr but if we have a choice about that. (I like choices what can i say)
Yes, you can avoid most of the rape/ntr, except one with the mother later in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes