M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
How to open Julia door or bathroom door
The guy in the alley sells lockpicks, when there is noone in the room you can pick the lock. After doing that you can spy on them or enter the room when you want. This works for Julia's room, Lucy's room and the bathroom, you can only do 1 room at a time though and need to buy a lockpick from the alley guy 3 times. Hope this helps.
Lock must be picked/rigged in advance.
Go to shady drug dealer in alley (if you see Judy the hooker, wait an hour, they alternate... needs to be night/not raining)
Buy lockpick (thanks M. Giganteus for the reminder about repeat pick purchase required!)
Go to Bathroom, Lucy's room and Julia's room when no one is in the room
Pick/Break the lock so it no longer functions (there's an option for that action when you click the door)

THEN and only then, you can peek in on showers, fuck Julia in the shower, catch Lucy with the dildo you bought her, interrupt her, eat her pussy and if high enough score you may also fuck Lucy after oral, can also peek on Julia in shower and have a BJ or if score high enough, enter the shower and fuck Julia... You can also enter Julia's bedroom to spy and have sex... AND... You can enter Lucy's room for a number of added scenes including, the beast fucking you give her under the full moon! (They act like beasts but no actual beasts were used in the production of the scene. haha:LOL:) If you have already had the visit from Evelyn Sylvia in your bedroom (I think that's her name, the mama werewolf, hate that bitch) AND it is a full moon, enter Lucy's room at midnight and enjoy!

Hope this helps you friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Area69 v0.79 - News!

"Complete reworking of the masturbation scene of the MC in his room.
Possibility of having sex with Julia, with Lucy and with Emma.
The endings of this scene can be: human, werewolf, vampire and depending on the evil / goodness! "
can't wait playing the new update

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I'm going to say Area 69 is one of the best games . well animated, good sounds, story is good, very little buggy and i like sand box system, not borring as novel slide show that i just need to click one button all over. i can just delete my save files then start playing the game over and over again. One of the best game ever. can't wait playing the next update.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Lol don't say it out too loud or some of the haters will fall over you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yess, exactly my opinion. It's a unique game we see us in the next update! ;)(y)

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Lol don't say it out too loud or some of the haters will fall over you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Yess, exactly my opinion. It's a unique game we see us in the next update! ;)(y)
I am in blood moon quest, find a way to help lucy ,how to complete this quest please tell me

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am in blood moon quest, find a way to lucy ,how to complete this and unknown creature quest , I have to ask lily ,who is lily and where can I find her
Bloodmoon quest: talk to Evelyn at School, 15.00 Hallway
Alien Unknown creature : go to the Mall and go into the Bookstore Lilly is the clerk talk to her

Reactions: PapaPhat
3.90 star(s) 99 Votes