Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I love this game, very attractive animations with curves and nice details :love: Only thing I am not keen is monster themes :)

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
1. Is [Time after Time] quest (Valentina) always have the same result ?
Gone forever ... either by their love break the immortality or simply drowned herself

2. What time to speak with Amelia in her room ? (Sharp Fangs)
I'm already speak with Isabela, she's wake up at Midday. I try skipping time in Amelia room, she never available to talk. Either sleeping or masturbate, no simple conversation. Outside her room, either in bathroom or training, which both no option for simple conversation.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Gone forever ... either by their love break the immortality or simply drowned herself

I'm already speak with Isabela, she's wake up at Midday. I try skipping time in Amelia room, she never available to talk. Either sleeping or masturbate, no simple conversation. Outside her room, either in bathroom or training, which both no option for simple conversation.
To 1 yes it ends like this, and it is concluded, although I don't know why in the love ending the Alien Girl apears. We'll see in the future.
about 2 you lost me for what do you want to speak with Amelia ? Im wondering if you have the Bunker already

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Those are the only two results I have found for Valentina, my friend. Both are sad. Would've loved to save her. Apparently, the curse only affects females as my MC would've dropped dead in a week with his three to five times per day fucking routine... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

With Amelia, it's been far too long since I ran the Sharp Fangs quest to remember but I do drop by for sex many afternoons. Love to catch her masturbating and again in the tub and again on the weight bench then again two more times at the armament bench... Love the energy cheat in the multi-mod! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: Seems to me that Amelia's vampire hunting events take place at night, after dark... if that is any help... IDK...

Last edited:
Reactions: Benn Swagger

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yes. This after Amelia & Isabella stay together in Amelia bunker. So it's not early phase of the quest.
ok I forgot to set, you have the Bunker for what do you want to speak with Amelia ? do you want to go and get Elena ? (Vapire Super Milf)
Or you want to go hunting with both, Isabella and Amelia, ?

• Red Heart

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
ok I forgot to set, you have the Bunker for what do you want to speak with Amelia ? do you want to go and get Elena ? (Vapire Super Milf)
Or you want to go hunting with both, Isabella and Amelia, ?
I've no idea of the plot, last play probably 2~3 update ago.

Might just show you the file.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've no idea of the plot, last play probably 2~3 update ago.

Might just show you the file.
Every thing ok, Enter Amelias room at 6:00 a.m. (I didn't wait in her room) and click the Icon where she is reading, You have a nice piece of quest in front of you.
this is what I played from your save file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Every thing ok, Enter Amelias room at 6:00 a.m. (I didn't wait in her room) and click the Icon where she is reading, You have a nice piece of quest in front of you.
this is what I played from your save file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, thank you for your time checking it out ! ... maybe that the problem, should not use skip time inside her room.

Reactions: xapican

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I dont want to explain to a pirate user (which 100% doesnt support 1 game here on f95 on patreon of a dev) why this is so wrong, but i will try to make it easy to understand.
1. 4 months for 3 new scenes and minus 3 scenes equals 0 real content overall , on a game which runs like crap for a VN.
2. He milks his patreons with nothing in return.
3. Optional NTR is just as the name imply , optional . You can very well avoid it if it isnt your flavour. But asking the dev to remove only hurts the community and the devs original vision.
4. If you really are using this forum i think you know that more than 80% games here are harem games with alpha male that fucks all the chick ( which says a lot about some) , why bother to transform yet another game into a generic one?
Not all scenes where others fuck the LI were optional

Reactions: Cernunnos.

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
what do you mean ? you do the werewolf quest, but it is WIP you got your Animal side only when fucking Lucy, you can't if you already Vampire.
I still find it odd that you can't become a hybrid. If that would be the case for normal people I could could get behind that but why is the MC not a exception, I mean he is the CHOSEN ONE. Could be reasonable that he gets all the perks.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes