Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
You don't need to read the book. The book is part of the nurse quest line. Just buy the cameras and go to emma house in the afternoon.
I bought the cameras and the book at the beginning of the game and read the book too, but when I go to Emma's house, she goes out, talks and comes in, nothing happens. Relationship level does not increase after 59% . It will increase after completing the task.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I bought the cameras and the book at the beginning of the game and read the book too, but when I go to Emma's house, she goes out, talks and comes in, nothing happens. Relationship level does not increase after 59% . It will increase after completing the task.
Try weekend after 16:00 or 4:00p.m.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
Which one should I choose here? In previous messages, some people wrote something like you can't get sex scenes with july if you become a vampire. If I capture Elena and cum inside her, you die.other option cum inside and free elena or kill elena directly which should i choose

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Which one should I choose here? In previous messages, some people wrote something like you can't get sex scenes with july if you become a vampire. If I capture Elena and cum inside her, you die.other option cum inside and free elena or kill elena directly which should i choose
:unsure: Depends if you want Elena on your side or if you want her to be your enemy.

Emk54

Aug 10, 2019
He dies when he's with Valentina. If we reject it, will we see it again in future versions because it says "take care of my yacht until you see it again"

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why there is a Trinity-sign on Rockys neck? :unsure:
View attachment 2805006
Because he is the "chosen one" ? (its what made Amelia get wet and Isabella back up in the alley)
Demonic angelic blowjob how I open this achievement?
There isn?t a blowjob they are Handjob and Sex, for each you need at least 50% (red or blue) personality to handjob, and 75% -100 % to sex the Demonic has 2 forms human and Succubus.

Last edited:

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019

Last day of rendering, and I start the implementation of the code, the history and the translation...
The update will be ready during the next week!

I'll tell you the news of the next update!

The screenshots are from the FAP scene in the MC's room...

The original scene has 40 renders approx., the new scene has +660 renders, between Solo, Julia, Lucy and Emma... With the endings Human, Vampire, Wolf...

The next update will also bring:

- full implementation of the church

- new nightmares about Lilith

- Purification chapter + repeatable scene (Catalina - Nun)

- Pre-exorcism chapter at Emma's house with all the girls (two different endings of this scene - decision on how the story will end)

- Chapter of preparation for exorcism in the church

In this way, everything will be prepared so that the next update will be the final chapters of the story about Lilith, its four different endings and all the repeatable scenes that will be unlocked at the end of the story!

v079_04.jpg
v079_03.jpg

v079_02.jpg

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
At which point exactly? I went through the vampire path, got turned into a vampire, but then whenever i try the kitchen scene, it's the same non vampire variant.
Sorry , it has been a time since I passed this scene, so, after you had sex with all of the vampires (Amelia seems to be the trigger, at 5 am in the bunker when you have sex with her) and at least 2 times in the Kitchen with Julia, then the Bonus triggers I just replayed it from the turning (Elena as ally) and it went down this way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dennisbgi

Dec 11, 2018
Sorry , it has been a time since I passed this scene, so, after you had sex with all of the vampires (Amelia seems to be the trigger, at 5 am in the bunker when you have sex with her) and at least 2 times in the Kitchen with Julia, then the Bonus triggers I just replayed it from the turning (Elena as ally) and it went down this way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got it! Thanks a lot. Is there a Isabelle and Julia threesome scene as well? I think I saw someone mention here.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Got it! Thanks a lot. Is there a Isabelle and Julia threesome scene as well? I think I saw someone mention here.
Yes, at night Julias room, between 23:00 and 1:00 on certain day's (don't remeber correctly which yet)

tagraves15

Dec 27, 2021
where can i buy flowers gift

Did you ever figure this out? It's the flower bracelet item in the General Store with the Angel Lady. Once you buy it, the Quest DOES NOT update and tell you what to do next, but you have to meet the girl on the Beach at 6PM again. IIRC, you automatically give it to her to complete that part of the quest.

Edit: The General Store with Paula, NOT THE Angel Lady. My bad.

Edit2: I can't remember anymore which shop it is since it's been a while, but it's one of the two. Either way, it's the Flower Bracelet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan1377
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes