PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You might be right - It's been a while since I passed that part. All I remember is that it's the flower bracelet and it's at one of those two shops.
For the cursed girl, you DO want the flowered bracelet from Martha, clothing store at the mall. There are other times when you will need actual flowers from the general store but not for yacht girl. Hope that helps.

Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: tagraves15

Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
Does anyone know the name where the stats are stored? I mean, the name of the .rpyc file?
I think I just need to change that to complete my own incest patch. :(

Screenshot_3.jpg

-lull-

Jun 15, 2019
Someone can share a 0.78 complete save please? I've reinstalled my os and i've completely forgot to backup my saves.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Area69 v0.79 - News!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay, but I'm going to tell you all the news!

1 - I am finishing polishing the last bugs of version 0.79, all patrons +5 who want to participate in the test send me a private message, I will be sending you the test link in the next few hours... In this way, I estimate that the FINAL version will be ready to download between Wednesday/Friday, depending on whether bugs are found or everything goes well!

2 - I am already working on the renderings of version 0.80, the end of the story "Sacred Sex", which will be the next update... In the next week I will surely start uploading the first screenshots... The idea is that the update is ready for October.

3 - I'm working on a "new game (surprise)", which will be available immediately for all patrons +5 and with a week or two delay for the others...

(Soon I will give you more news about this, but the idea is to have it ready during September!)

Sorry again for the delay and don't forget to send me a private message if you want to participate in the test (Patron +5)...

Thank you all for your support!

k78

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I have to say the game surprised me positively. The screenshots looked pretty average but the horror elements and the story are better than I thought. And the vampire girls are great.
2 quick questions,
we have a choice to become vampires when we meet the countess but I became a werewolf earlier. Does that mean that if I did the quest in different order and went to countess before becoming a werewolf,I could be a vampire or is it impossible to become one?
and second,is there a scene with Isabella after watching her show and making an offer for 2000 bucks? When she's in the bunker I noticed she wasn't dancing in the club anymore but when I loaded an earlier save and watched the show,tipped 500$ twice and made a sexual offer,she rejected. Is there a way to get her to accept?
thanks in advance and good job to the dev.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have to say the game surprised me positively. The screenshots looked pretty average but the horror elements and the story are better than I thought. And the vampire girls are great.
2 quick questions,
we have a choice to become vampires when we meet the countess but I became a werewolf earlier. Does that mean that if I did the quest in different order and went to countess before becoming a werewolf,I could be a vampire or is it impossible to become one?
and second,is there a scene with Isabella after watching her show and making an offer for 2000 bucks? When she's in the bunker I noticed she wasn't dancing in the club anymore but when I loaded an earlier save and watched the show,tipped 500$ twice and made a sexual offer,she rejected. Is there a way to get her to accept?
thanks in advance and good job to the dev.
there are 3 choices (at the moment only dialog difference) Chosen one ; Vampire; Werewolf.
the thing is Vampire and Werewolf are exclusive to each other.
If you choose not to be bitten by Lucy during sex then you can become a Vampire iIrc (please correct me)
No with Isabella and Amelia you can't have sex when they are dancing at the pole, (We hope that dev. ads content also with the other girls which dance)

Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste
3.90 star(s) 100 Votes