RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Good thing that saves are compatible, most important aspect imo. I got 98% completed, the only thing i couldn't trigger is scene with cosplay photoshoot that i saw in img folder. I don't know if there is a specific requirement to trigger it or just a bug.

kecaldw

May 19, 2020
I'm stuck how exactly do I investigate the bar? It says that I should get a costum, where do I find it. All that they have is a man suit and sexy lingerie and stockings.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
how can i enter the evil path? i thought when i take the option to kick the stool when eve hangs herself would be the indicator for that but the options stay greyed out.

Gerritober

Jun 16, 2019
I can't get the scene with Uma on Saturday meet her at the gym at 7pm. I did all her requirements and still can't get it. How do I get it?

pedropon

Jun 8, 2017
Hey, I guess I'm stupid so I have to ask.. How do I work? I'm new to this game and I never saw anything about earning money,(maybe because there is no explanation in spanish translation? idk). I looked every place but I'm still stuck with 0 money, and I don't want to cheat without working once at least...

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
Hey, I guess I'm stupid so I have to ask.. How do I work? I'm new to this game and I never saw anything about earning money,(maybe because there is no explanation in spanish translation? idk). I looked every place but I'm still stuck with 0 money, and I don't want to cheat without working once at least...
It's pretty easy, money is earned by programming. Just go into your PC. You will also have to spent money in training lessons to earn even more money.

Reactions: pedropon
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes