the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Looks like bug-fixes and maybe 1 new scene with some added stuff here and there. I think I'll wait just a bit longer :) It's one of those games worth waiting for.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Area69 [v0.4] k78Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 771 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 356 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 339 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
The game is completely unplayable for me. Every time I try to go to a different room the game crashes with a changePlace error.

> I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
> While running game code:
> File "game/kGame/kEffects.rpy", line 196, in <module>
> NameError: name 'changePlace' is not defined

I've tried unzipping the game again, starting from different saves, nothing matters. It crashes no matter what. If it isn't that crash, it's a different one.

WTF? Do I have to start the whole game over from the beginning again? :(

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
The game is completely unplayable for me. Every time I try to go to a different room the game crashes with a changePlace error.

> I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
> While running game code:
> File "game/kGame/kEffects.rpy", line 196, in <module>
> NameError: name 'changePlace' is not defined

I've tried unzipping the game again, starting from different saves, nothing matters. It crashes no matter what. If it isn't that crash, it's a different one.

WTF? Do I have to start the whole game over from the beginning again? :(
download it, and DONT use any older save game and check if it still happens

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So there is a lot of confusion is this thread so let me go forward and point this out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now if that is not a textbook version NTR then I don't understand what else it is.

So YES ! THIS GAME HAS UNAVOIDABLE NTR !

So for those who don't like such content can definitely skip this one.

Not much sexy scene also.
Personally, I am out of the game, I don't need to know more to say that this game isn't for me. I'm not going to play a game where the MC sees a rape and only has the option of spying (and I guess not spying in order to skip the content).

I don't need to know anything else about the game.

In any case, thanks to Dev for the game and good luck.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Mc got Sleeping Pills but stil cant Fuck ? I unlocked all doors Same no Sex :confused: Shower Scene No Sex -Girl Just Openly want sex but Mc cant fuck ? How Mc gona CONQUER WOMAN FFS ? Cant Last enough for sex :LOL:(y)
Hope Gets Focused on MC only (y)

Overview:
A young man finds himself living with his mother's best friend due to his parents' business trip abroad. He must finish his last year of studies in a city that is becoming increasingly strange. Rumors of vampires, ghosts, aliens to investigate and many mature and young women to meet and conquer.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
nice game update I liked the big ghost man Samuel with Emma hope there is more ghost sex in the comings update :)

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I've unpacked the game with unren and now I'm going through and changing the code to remove all the unskippable garbage, enable skipping and rollback, shorten the time for fades, etc.

My time is valuable and I don't need the dev forcing me to sit through countless slow, unskippable fades to black and transitions etc.

Reactions: User1230
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes