neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Nobody likes a smartass it was a legitimate question NTR is avoidable in some titles so I was just curious.
I think various members are a little fed up to find this question in every game that has (or potentially could have) ntr. So don't take it too personally.

To answer your question, the dev changed the script in this last version and added an option to turn a blind eye of the scene.

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
I think various members are a little fed up to find this question in every game that has (or potentially could have) ntr. So don't take it too personally.

To answer your question, the dev changed the script in this last version and added an option to turn a blind eye of the scene.
Thank you for your answer and I wont

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020

It's a legitimate question and anyone who doesn't like it can go fuck themselves. If I can't find it on the OP or using search you damn well bet I'll ask every time before I bother downloading a game that's tagged NTR.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
It's a legitimate question and anyone who doesn't like it can go fuck themselves. If I can't find it on the OP or using search you damn well bet I'll ask every time before I bother downloading a game that's tagged NTR.
I was just explaining the user who asked last the question and received this answer why he received this response. I don't have a problem that you ask this question (or that you hate the infamous ntr). As a matter of fact I even responded to him (and transitively to you). So, you do not have to quote me and answer in such an aggressive way.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
What happens is important to the story, the choice to see it is for people that really hate it but it still has to happen for events later in the story.

If that's not what some people like then this game isn't for those people.

Not all games are going to be for everyone, if there is content that puts you off then you are not the target audience for that game.
No, important isn't some unobstructive fact, it's proven by the story telling and supported through evidence. If I was making an accurate and realisitic game about war, and I added a zombie wearing in a one piece swimsuit in the middle of the game and just said "it's important that this is in the game" without ever talking about it again or pointing in that direction of any cohearant story thread, it doesn't mean it's important. That's an extreme example, but it highlights my point.
Nothing said so far about the game has given me info to the contrary. Everything a dev does for a story is fair game, but the word important is a critical term, not a creative one.

I'm all for creators freedom, and I'm not asking for the Dev to change it, but my criticism was valid. It doesn't seem necessary for the main character to be abused if she's gonna be the LI. Is it within the dev's rights to do this? Yes. Is it possible that its import will be explained later? Yes. Is it absolutely necessary for the main Love Interest to be the one to take that hit? NO. The same point about the cruelty and cult-like behavior can still be made without the LI being a martyr for that cause. That's my point and that's the only point I was trying to make. The dev can do what they like. I'm just giving feedback.

Edit: One last thing I forgot, is that if it's so important than why add an option to avoid it? There is literally NO reason to do that if it was important. It completely invalidates the dev's claim to it being important if it can be avoided.

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I really hope dev gets to make us deal with the vampires, i kinda like them to suck and fuck and kill random persons in the city as i will.... corrupt and fuck all the girls together with the vampires...

Its such a nice game, i loved it.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes