JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
It is a disaster that we have to start everything from 0, I do not play anymore :mad:
There are also all of the new scenes that weren't there before and bug fixes, so it's not difficult to start over. If you think about what happens all the time with Summertime Saga, I would say that there is not much to complain about, after all it is only the third update :LOL:

barracuda66

Mar 13, 2019
There are also all of the new scenes that weren't there before and bug fixes, so it's not difficult to start over. If you think about what happens all the time with Summertime Saga, I would say that there is not much to complain about, after all it is only the third update :LOL:

I respect your opinion, respect mine, I pass to play it again from 0 and that will surely happen with each update.
It's not a game that passes quickly, you have to do 2000 repetitive actions to start it from 0. (books, Gym, programming, etc...)
Are many games that when something like this happens they have the option to start from the new update.

The game is good, "yes", but it is wrong that you cannot continue from where you left off, just that

Whoever enjoys playing it from 0 to do it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I respect your opinion, respect mine, I pass to play it again from 0 and that will surely happen with each update.
It's not a game that passes quickly, you have to do 2000 repetitive actions to start it from 0. (books, Gym, programming, etc...)
Are many games that when something like this happens they have the option to start from the new update.

The game is good, "yes", but it is wrong that you cannot continue from where you left off, just that

maybe whoever actively supports them should tell them so

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017

I absolutely respect your opinion, I'm just sorry you don't want to play it anymore ... that's all (y)

TOWANA

Jan 6, 2018
For preparing a fight for UMA
I have already prepared all and only the thing that talk to her when I am ready
but seems I don't have chance talk to her
I did this in v0.2 but not in v0.3

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
For preparing a fight for UMA
I have already prepared all and only the thing that talk to her when I am ready
but seems I don't have chance talk to her
I did this in v0.2 but not in v0.3
Do you have enough "strength points" to access the scene?

boraxkarloff

Jan 25, 2018
I am having issues with the relations percentage dropping from 70 to 40% for no apparent reason, am I missing something or doing something wrong? I have replayed and saved three times trying to figure this out....
I had the same problem but it seems when I raised their score to 100% through the console, they stayed at 100%.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes