JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Im at 98%.
Anybody know where to meet Isabell alone?
I have one more card unlocked, Judy #44, but wtf is Judy??? :D
Found it, fuck the whore in the alley...
If you are on the perceptual side, you must have talked to Isabell before (when you agreed to collaborate with her or not). For Judy, she is the woman in the alley. Do all the interactions (talking, oral sex, sex) and you will have the missing cards. This applies to all characters to have the cards, just do all the interactions present in the dialogues or in the actions, when they unlock.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
If you are on the perceptual side, you must have talked to Isabell before (when you agreed to collaborate with her or not). For Judy, she is the woman in the alley. Do all the interactions (talking, oral sex, sex) and you will have the missing cards.
I have all the cards.... still i got have the question to talk to Isabel..... and still 98%

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
One question..... Is it possibble to get 100%????? ;)
For example, I thought I noticed (but I can also remember wrongly) that the% went up even when MC asked Daniel with wazzup for the photos of his collection and he sent them...

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I created a little visualization aid, for the question of dark icons that are not seen (at least I can hardly see them), especially of 3 objects: hoodie, hypnosis ball and picklock. Icons now have a small white border which makes them much more visible. Just unzip the file into the "game" folder.
hoodie.jpg

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
my game got locked

SPOIIILEEEEER

i grind for cash first so i bought everything

got book for boxing before receiving quest - now uma doesn't say anything , everything is green but last line

can't enter bar because i should buy suit - which i already have
hence 2 quests blocked in the bar

these triggers may be buggered for the next items ( clothes ) as well

any workaround or fix ?
or is it buy only when required ?

thanks

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
my game got locked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks
I also bought everything (books, cameras, etc) as soon as I had the money (but only because I had already played the previous version and I knew what the story was like .... however I had started from the beginning, to avoid bugs using the old ones save); but the story went on regularly, as events were supposed to happen and I finished the game from the beginning.

Reactions: phreadom
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes