phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Errors are mainly due to the use of old saves. When you read that the saves of v0.3 are compatible with v0.4, in my opinion it means that they are compatible if you started from v0.3 from the beginning and not from the saves of v0.2, also because v0.3 had a lot of new content right from the start.
I think this is definitely a key point to clarify for people. Saves from 0.3 that follow on from 0.2 are definitely totally broken and useless. (A little clarification from the dev to be sure would be nice, but I think that's been the general experience here.)

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
I think this is definitely a key point to clarify for people. Saves from 0.3 that follow on from 0.2 are definitely totally broken and useless. (A little clarification from the dev to be sure would be nice, but I think that's been the general experience here.)
Playing from the beginning and saves works fine for me......

Reactions: phreadom

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
nope, just played
Right. That's what we were saying.

Starting from the beginning in 0.4 works for everyone.
Starting from the beginning in 0.3 and then loading that save in 0.4 seems to work?
Starting from 0.2 or earlier, using that save through 0.3 and then into 0.4 seems to not work for anyone.

That's what I'd like to get clarified for sure.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Right. That's what we were saying.

Starting from the beginning in 0.4 works for everyone.
Starting from the beginning in 0.3 and then loading that save in 0.4 seems to work?
Starting from 0.2 or earlier, using that save through 0.3 and then into 0.4 seems to not work for anyone.

That's what I'd like to get clarified for sure.
IM PLAYING FROM THE BEGINNING USING THE SAME SAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wtf dont you understand???????????? Stop fucking whining and spamming!!!!!!! Jesus what a whining schmuck.... You dont like it, play from the beginning or make your own game and stop whining and stop spamming!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
IM PLAYING FROM THE BEGINNING USING THE SAME SAVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wtf dont you understand???????????? Stop fucking whining and spamming!!!!!!! Jesus what a whining schmuck.... You dont like it, play from the beginning or make your own game and stop whining and stop spamming!!!!!!!!
How about you stop having a mental breakdown and simply answer me this; which version of the game did you start playing on?

Jimwell_0820

Feb 4, 2018
Hey k78Games there are some choices that can't be selected during the game. Are they not implemented in the current version or the player need to meet some conditions to unlock them?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Amazing game the renders are fireee. Please implement a family patch soon ;)
Making a patch in this case is easy, since the game is translated into English by the creator himself; all the dialogues should already be extracted from the game in the "Tl\English" folder, so you just need to do a simple find and replace in the dialogs from "my mother's best friend " in to "my mother" and you already made what you are looking for (y).

Reactions: Damnd

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Dear k78Games, I can't wait for the possibility of inviting the girls to come home to the evening/night (especially Emma and Sara "possessed" :p )

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
When I go to use the computer to program I get this error

[...]
Try playing from the beginning with a new game and go to the pc. If it doesn't happen again, it is your save that is incompatible with the latest version of the game.

k78Games

Aug 24, 2020
Hello everyone! I come to answer some questions...

Savegames:
v0.1 Obviously a new game needs to be started!
v0.2 A new game needs to be started
v0.3 A new game needs to be started
v0.4 A new game needs to be started or version 0.3 saved games work
* If you have a saved game that does not meet these rules, it will surely cause you some errors.

One question..... Is it possibble to get 100%????? ;)
It is possible to reach 100%

I have completed all the quests and have Julia at 100%, unfortunately i am still missing collectibles Julia #35. anyone have any ideas?
This card is won by watching Julia dance at the bar, if Julia no longer attends the bar it is necessary to start a new game or wait for the next updates where perhaps the bar will change owners!

How do you go full evil in order to unlock the greyed out options?
In future updates

Hey k78Games there are some choices that can't be selected during the game. Are they not implemented in the current version or the player need to meet some conditions to unlock them?
They can be unlocked in future updates when the path of good and evil that the MC will be able to follow is implemented depending on the decisions he chooses...

Dear k78Games, I can't wait for the possibility of inviting the girls to come home to the evening/night (especially Emma and Sara "possessed" :p )
In future updates, the MC will be able to prepare a room in the house to invite any girl in the game to spend fun moments!

Next update .... Sexy Aliens :alien: ???
View attachment 997689
Possibly! :alien: Also new places and girls who weren't involved in any story yet. ;)

Thank you all for your comments, for playing it and I hope you like the next updates!

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
Making a patch in this case is easy, since the game is translated into English by the creator himself; all the dialogues should already be extracted from the game in the "Tl\English" folder, so you just need to do a simple find and replace in the dialogs from "my mother's best friend " in to "my mother" and you already made what you are looking for (y).
I'm definitely going to try this. Thanks for the heads up! I just have to figure out what the command is to change every single line LOL(not very tech savvy)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I'm definitely going to try this. Thanks for the heads up! I just have to figure out what the command is to change every single line LOL(not very tech savvy)
Using a program like "Notepad++" (which is not the Notepad included in Windows) you can open all the ".rpy" files at the same time, do a "Find and replace" (for example) and tell it to do it in "all the open files" and in one shot, you have done everything. Of course, always making backups of original files!!! Test on a single file and see what you get (y)

Reactions: Damnd
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes