x_man

Dec 18, 2017
how should i make the first 200$ so i could get paid by doing programing :|
nvm cheated the money with save editor

Last edited:

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Buhahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Woow, you culdnt even make 200 without cheating????????? Wooow, what a man :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
aha and what it supposed to mean did u read any other post about working in this game or are u just a retard person who wanna make uknown ppl angry "BOY"

Reactions: Jccurtis

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
aha and what it supposed to mean did u read any other post about working in this game or are u just a retard person who wanna make uknown ppl angry "BOY"
noo, i finished both updates as soon they came out... diddnt have any errors or problem...
im at 98% and 100000 without any sweat :D

Agineska

Oct 14, 2020
This game is so fasnating. I fuck sara everynight.I like gilf content.particular those who have saggy tits and wrinkled skin,I really hope she can be pregnant in next version.you konw evil could give MC some strong semen power to make that happen.

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
Yeooo Brou i like this game, (really like) maiby can u put more scenes whit groping that girls in hers sleep

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Maybe this will be the time for me trying this game, I was waiting for it to really get somewhere :p

Jorhan Stahl

Jan 14, 2021
in my opinion the dev should focus on good characters and with interesting story such as Amelia, the shop twins or Olivia , leaving the old age characters (sayng this i am not judging the sexual preferences of anyone of course)

Reactions: phreadom

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
in my opinion the dev should focus on good characters and with interesting story such as Amelia, the shop twins or Olivia , leaving the old age characters (sayng this i am not judging the sexual preferences of anyone of course)
Considering that Amelia is a vampire (that she will be at least 200-300 years old ;)), I would say that she is just an old berry ... sorry I meant old age character :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jorhan Stahl
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes