mijati

Dec 7, 2019
its not raly an update with new content.. its just reworked stuff u can already find in game ...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Did the developers remove the NTR, its ok to try it now?:unsure:

I’m pretty sure this game has that content before.
Well whether it is NTR or not, the rape content by an NPC is still there. It is skippable though if story wise not avoidable, so play only if you are kk with that kind of content in game. Dev did keep the tag netorare in his tags.

Reactions: phreadom

Greenhorn2013

Oct 17, 2019
At the objective "Meeting ghosts" I have to "Talk to Father Mario at church", but if i go to church i dont have the action to talk

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Area69 [v0.42] k78Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 828 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 369 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 352 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Extracted and decompiled script.rpy for version 0.42 where developer and console modes are re-enabled, hardcoded text speed is set back to instantaneous, and rollback controls are still in the keymap. Put this in your game folder after renaming whatever you got downloaded back to script.rpy.

Reactions: Uncle Grabby

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Well whether it is NTR or not, the rape content by an NPC is still there. It is skippable though if story wise not avoidable, so play only if you are kk with that kind of content in game. Dev did keep the tag netorare in his tags.
I guess then I can definitely ignore the game.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Totaly complicated this game:
How can i make a picture of a creature and how can i show it to Anna ?

DizzyKana

Sep 10, 2020
Hmm... I like the variety in the character model sizes and natural breasts. Unforunately the H scenes are all over in like 4 text boxes. Bits of spanish left here and there, nothing too bad, but never know what happened after them because i'm not motivated enough to google-fu translate it lol.

Animations are technically there but very basic. Anyways... there's a decent amount of stuff to do, and if you like supernatural stuff is interesting enough. Will keep an eye out in the future for a more complete build.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes