zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Why cant I ever chose 3rd option is that for new game plus or I dont having a certain amount of points for something Im not aware of

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
same here if it was avoidable a.k.a. prevent it from happening I would have tried the game .Maybe in a future update it will be avoidable hopefully until then bye
To everyone complaining about ntr let me help you out I myself hate ntr but this is not ntr these girls dont belong to you the are not LI they are just fk toys every single one dont get butt hurt it is ok to play this game trust from a harem hero such as myself I cant stand ntr its fake unreal the story is always unnatural and it usually always vers of from reality to make things somewhat believable to make you accept it it fks with my brain thats why I hate playing ntr games theirs no logic to it. But as I said this is not ntr its a parody supernatural game this girls are not yours nor are you trying desperately to win their affection if you played for just a bit youll notice how easy it is to sleep with each girl.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
If I side with Isabella does that cancel out Amelia
Are you sure? Wasn't it that you teamed up with the two of them in the fight against Victor (or whatever his name is) and the other guy :unsure:? However, for now in the game, that choice will not become effective; who knows in which future update that choice will make a difference.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Any walkthrough available???
Thanx in advance
There is the list of active quests that tells you where and when to do something. The rest is played freely. Things like gifts or items in stores don't lead to an improvement in the personal relationship, only a progression in the general history or an improvement in the characteristics of the MC, such as reading books when needed, going to school or going to the gym. The relationship with the characters is improved by text messages sent or by interacting with them (such as watching Julia's favorite program on TV, helping Lucy in the study, etc.) or continuing the story.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Are you sure? Wasn't it that you teamed up with the two of them in the fight against Victor (or whatever his name is) and the other guy :unsure:? However, for now in the game, that choice will not become effective; who knows in which future update that choice will make a difference.
Im new I was asking because game said permanent choice I didnt know if its a good idea to side with her or not

Spuds18

Mar 28, 2018
Hmm, I always seem to trip an error while triggering the scene wtih Walter & Sara the living room. Anyone else experience something similar?

PS : I am converting the full sized PC version to mac, not the compressed one. PC unavailable for a few days so I cant try there

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'SRocky'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/Spuds18/Documents/OpenTTD/game/renpy-7.4.0-sdk/Area69-0.42-dists/Area69.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/Spuds18/Documents/OpenTTD/game/renpy-7.4.0-sdk/Area69-0.42-dists/Area69.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/Spuds18/Documents/OpenTTD/game/renpy-7.4.0-sdk/Area69-0.42-dists/Area69.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/Spuds18/Documents/OpenTTD/game/renpy-7.4.0-sdk/Area69-0.42-dists/Area69.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
Hmm... I like the variety in the character model sizes and natural breasts. Unforunately the H scenes are all over in like 4 text boxes. Bits of spanish left here and there, nothing too bad, but never know what happened after them because i'm not motivated enough to google-fu translate it lol.

Animations are technically there but very basic. Anyways... there's a decent amount of stuff to do, and if you like supernatural stuff is interesting enough. Will keep an eye out in the future for a more complete build.
Agree. The variety in the character models (ages, bodies, etc) is the best of this game. I'm tired of generic 3D models in games. About the texts in Spanish, you are not missing something really interesting. Just topical dirty talking. As you say, the H scenes only have a few texts boxes, not specially erotic or interesting. Literarily, the dev is not the Marquis de Sade or Pauline Reage... Better and more erotic texts in H scenes would be a good thing for this game.

Reactions: DizzyKana

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I have 100% but still missing Diana card 42. No idea how to get it.

Edit: I just had to visit Principal's office.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes