rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO: Thanks man :ROFLMAO:
When i played the game last update, Julia relation was only max 40. Now i played from scratch and diddnt even check Julia after reaching 40% and was focusing on the quests.
You wrote you had 80% and i started finally to think lol :LOL:
I loaded the night Julia ride MC and after it i had 800% lol :love:
Then after, directly in the morning i got fucking Julia in the kitchen scene :devilish:
I still had 800%. Then doesnt matter what i did watching movies or pool massage, relation went down to 600%, so i skipped those and 23.00 evening without any pills, i got choice "put dick in her mouth", Julia wakes up and MC is fucking her scene ;) 800%
Then directly 00.00 i went to spy on Julia and got directly option "put dick in her mouth she doesnt mind" and fucked her again and still 800%
I stll have 800% and gonna try to find out if i can get any more black choices.

Good luck, game is tricky :love:
Great jobb Dev (y):love:

Is there same scenario with Lucy relation that i had 800% and diddnt even know it so i have to start from scratch again?
I have a question , from what I have seen so far after hypnotizing Julia and recover her memories , we could understand than her and Isabella have a relationship , so the only way to make Julia completely fall for us is to accept that she has a lesbian relationship with Isabella?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Thanks, but after that i go to Anna in the School Office, but nothing happend, she says only: go to classroom, lesson yust begin
Was the video of "the creature" made by the MC with the phone ?
alien.jpg
(This scene)

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Buggy mess for me.

Got a quest to buy surveillance camera's and get the knowledge to use them.

Got the camera's and bought the book but it keeps telling me he isn't in the mood to read it.

Tried the bug fix, tried restarting but he won't read that book.

Will always maintain that this sandbox shit and ren'py just do not mix, too annoying.
He reads the books when he meets certain protagonists. Surveillance cameras when it comes to studying paranormal phenomena at Julia's sister's home to persuade the priest to do an exorcism. The camera and the book on photography, when he goes to the gym and talks to one of the instructors etc. etc. It's not about bugs, but just waiting for the right moment.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He reads the books when he meets certain protagonists. Surveillance cameras when it comes to studying paranormal phenomena at Julia's sister's home to persuade the priest to do an exorcism. The camera and the book on photography, when he goes to the gym and talks to one of the instructors etc. etc. It's not about bugs, but just waiting for the right moment.
The quest tells me to go to Emma's house once I have the camera's and the knowledge to use them.

I can't do anything at her house except access the map or pass time, there are no other buttons, I can't read the book to get the knowledge as he tells me he doesn't want to read it.

There are no other hints and nothing else i've tried works.

It's a mess.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
The quest tells me to go to Emma's house once I have the camera's and the knowledge to use them.

I can't do anything at her house except access the map or pass time, there are no other buttons, I can't read the book to get the knowledge as he tells me he doesn't want to read it.

It's a mess.
Well it isn't a mess, I have completed 95% without a single problem so far.

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Tips hat for adding the save. (y) It may not be a mess, but the grind is real. I like the game, but it's a chore to get through at times.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm pleased for you, doesn't make it any less of a mess if other people have issues and going by the thread there are more than 1.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When last time I saw this game it got the ntr tag
But now it is removed
So the ntr scenes are removed now ??
The scenes people claimed were NTR are still there, I think it's now just under the rape tag.

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
i finished all the missions it doesnt not say anything like the game is over wait for next update

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Unavoidable rape on Li ??
Well the question is whether this game has LI's or just fuck interests as such. Dev himself kept netorare tag under his own tags in op. It happens to his landlady, is skippable but unavoidable and MC kinda enjoys watching it and is kind of a creep as well. So whether it is technically NTR, who knows by now with all the definitions, but if you as a player do not like that kind of content the game might not be for you.

For those who strongly dislike NTR it will hit the same vibes, on the other hand this may not be a game where you should immerse in MC too much, though on the other hand the buildup does tend to make you do last if are an immersive player.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tragic Princess

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Landlady means mom
Fuck mom is the only reason to play incest game
And seeing her getting rape is the worst case never going to try this
Yeah your third line at start is how I feel as well and is what have kept me from playing this game further until now, even if it has some good reviews when comes to renders and such. I just do not want to have to face that scene even if can be skipped. Abuse of family members (especially by a NPC and my MC not willing to stop that whatever the price, but finding it hot) is a pretty big stumbling block for me.

Reactions: #LaLa

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020

It's a mess.
You have to go at a certain time what I did to avoid all complications I maxed out Strength and intelligence before I continued most quest it seemed some quest has strength and intel requirement .

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Buggy mess for me.

Got a quest to buy surveillance camera's and get the knowledge to use them.

Got the camera's and bought the book but it keeps telling me he isn't in the mood to read it.

Tried the bug fix, tried restarting but he won't read that book.

Will always maintain that this sandbox shit and ren'py just do not mix, too annoying.
It's not a bug I thought the same thing you haven't met the requirement to read the book theirs still other requirements you have not accomplish try going to school complete school quest complete bestfriend request quest and raise your intelligence max it out

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
zoe_meat you must be missing all the scenes in Emma's house, they trigger randomly. Just be there at 4pm and visit the 4 rooms where people are. Repeat next day until you saw all 4 scenes.
Yah your right because I didnt realize I could enter the house until the quest was almost complete by the time I had gotten one or two scenes from the house I finished the quest I thought to reload a save but then realized I had stopped that quest completed other quest before coming back to this one Ive done too much and I was not going to back track I had already did this with another quest.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017

It's a mess.
In my opinion you are missing parts. This is exactly the point in the story where the MC is able to read the book to study installing and using the surveillance cameras and these were the things I had done and still had to do.
point.jpg

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
no, i doesn´t have this ever see. can you send me a save please?
Unfortunately no. That image is a text message that the MC sends to the teachers to study the creature (I took the photo there) and I didn't save that point in the story. However I haven't done anything to activate it just go to sleep, after certain events it starts by itself.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes