cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
There's only compiled rpyc files.
upd. Damn, I'm an idiot - Unren could decompile :)

So, here's
(unpack it to /game as usual)
Thanks for the effort for making this patch, but it's more a dirty workaround than an actual patch.

Your patch breaks the game after the tutorial, because of missing "Mother/Aunt/etc" pictures. Possible that this is due to simply renaming the characters to family members. Also the dialogues do not reflect the relationship and MC continues to call his mother's friend "Julia" instead "Mom".

However, thanks for trying. (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the effort for making this patch, but it's more a dirty workaround than an actual patch.

Your patch breaks the game after the tutorial, because of missing "Mother/Aunt/etc" pictures. Possible that this is due to simply renaming the characters to family members. Also the dialogues do not reflect the relationship and MC continues to call his mother's friend "Julia" instead "Mom".

Thing with an incest patch is the game says his parents are away so what happens when they come back, that's gonna break some saves.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017

yep, I agree it was pretty sloppy work, i'll try to correct it. Bur still it's just a stub :(
And you could load any of your saves, Julia scenes included.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thing with an incest patch is the game says his parents are away so what happens when they come back, that's gonna break some saves.
It would be strange if they come back as Julia was his Mom in earlier versions and is still mentioned as such in SS of character description of now Not Aunt in OP, would mean game story has been reworked by a lot for our friends at P if new parents would suddenly turn up without any further sexual story relevance. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It would be strange if they come back as Julia was his Mom in earlier versions and is still mentioned as such in SS of character description of now Not Aunt in OP, would mean game story has been reworked by a lot for our friends at P if new parents would suddenly turn up without any further sexual story relevance. :)
Earlier versions, not now.

The dev even removed all incest tags so doesn't consider it such.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Earlier versions, not now.

The dev even removed all incest tags so doesn't consider it such.
Well not much has been rewritten besides renaming the official relationship, so I would say she is still whoever she was intended to be and we will never see those parents mentioned for patreon purposes, since the Mother is already in game even if named differently but she still has the same function as have those other family members from original. Purely a patreon move, no substance.

At least in my opinion, well I wish I saw it different, since then would be way less bothered by that Julia scene and could play the game way more easily. :p

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
There are choices that arent available no matter what I do and they are the best options most of the time, do I need to do something special ? or will they be available in a future update?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes