ArkadiyVicont_

Game Developer
May 13, 2019
Hello everyone. Unfortunatly I don't have the credit card or money to support the author, but I enjoy the game a lot. It is like a fresh air between renpy games. If anybody can write to the author send him or her next: thank you for great game. I really enjoy all sex scense expecially Julia (mom for me) was fucked by vampires. Would like to see Julia back in the bar "Undercover", her gangbang and more scense like previous. After main hero will see these scenes through the sphere. And thank you for the futa tip. I belive it's the girl from the shop. "" Thank you in advance.

Reactions: RottenPlum

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hello everyone. Unfortunatly I don't have the credit card or money to support the author, but I enjoy the game a lot. It is like a fresh air between renpy games. If anybody can write to the author send him or her next: thank you for great game. I really enjoy all sex scense expecially Julia (mom for me) was fucked by vampires. Would like to see Julia back in the bar "Undercover", her gangbang and more scense like previous. After main hero will see these scenes through the sphere. And thank you for the futa tip. I belive it's the girl from the shop. "" Thank you in advance.
You can write to him yourself, he is present on this forum (y)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Asking for a friend lets say you wanna play this for the grandma only how much content is there of her.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes