Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Why does this this not have NTR tag? One of the main love interests gets raped in front of the MC, I mean they aren't technically in a relationship or anything; but it does seem to be a case of technicalities, when it comes to that tag if it's close to NTR without being NTR it should get the tag regardless.
Ask the Mods, it totally ruined the vibe early on. There's not even any true Li's just a bunch of people fucking around. Not to mention it's a grindhouse.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Little help?
Current last active Quest is chosen one and "go back to Amelia" but... Where can i find her??
Did go to the bar every day for a week but besides her shows she is nowhere to be found and in the alley next to it nothing as well. What did i miss? thx(y)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Little help?
Current last active Quest is chosen one and "go back to Amelia" but... Where can i find her??
Did go to the bar every day for a week but besides her shows she is nowhere to be found and in the alley next to it nothing as well. What did i miss? thx(y)
If I remember correctly it is in development

Reactions: LantisGT

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020
Ok so I’m new to this game. I just got done with the part where our “Landlady” got rapes while Mc did nothing. This forum is confusing to me how is that not considered NTR again. By the definition of Netorare it should be. I noticed that there’s a rape tag to compensate but it should be both NTR and rape. By the way here’s the definition:

“The person that cheats is initially forced against their will (either physically, by being blackmailed, or by the influence of an ingested or injected mind-altering substance) by the instigator(s)/perpetrator(s) to participate in a sexual encounter but then is mind-bended to enjoy and/or accept the experience”.

Reactions: Milflover68

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ok so I’m new to this game. I just got done with the part where our “Landlady” got rapes while Mc did nothing. This forum is confusing to me how is that not considered NTR again. By the definition of Netorare it should be. I noticed that there’s a rape tag to compensate but it should be both NTR and rape. By the way here’s the definition:

“The person that cheats is initially forced against their will (either physically, by being blackmailed, or by the influence of an ingested or injected mind-altering substance) by the instigator(s)/perpetrator(s) to participate in a sexual encounter but then is mind-bended to enjoy and/or accept the experience”.
See https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-42-k78games.60707/page-37#post-4959869

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Area69 version 0.44

Area69 version 0.5

Have some apples and chill ... dev be draining into some babe for release ... so should you.

Reactions: fanboi

Unikat93

Oct 26, 2020
There's only compiled rpyc files.
upd. Damn, I'm an idiot - Unren could decompile :)

So, here's
(unpack it to /game as usual)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/npcs/icons/Mother.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/npcs/icons/Mother.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "kPlaces/!places.rpyc", line 169, in script call
  File "kPlaces/home/playerBedroom.rpyc", line 21, in script call
  File "kGame/game_menus.rpyc", line 132, in script
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 883, in render
    surf = render(d, rw, height - y, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 925, in render
    surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 774, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
    st, at)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\drgli\Desktop\Neuer Ordner (2)\Area69\Area69-0.42-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/npcs/icons/Mother.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Area 69 0.42
Sat Mar 27 08:48:36 2021
it does not work?
unzipped in the game folder.

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
Hi guys, please tell me how do I do this? Thanks!

Cattura.PNG
I am stuck because when I try to enter the bathroom while she is there, it makes me return in my room.
Cattura1.PNG Cattur2a.PNG

Last edited:

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
  • Love
Reactions: crocro0000

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
[...]

it does not work?
unzipped in the game folder.
You have to use UNREN to decompile the original .rpa files (then you have to delete the .rpa files, otherwise it will find them as duplicates) and then unzip and replace them with the ones from the patch overwriting the original ones. In my opinion, it only makes a mess because v0.44 (now 90%) is coming out soon ;)

bigus_dickus

Jul 10, 2018
Why is it that every time a non-english speaking dev makes a game - they either have flunked their english class or don't bother with PROPER TRANSLATORS who spellcheck or better do the whole translation.
My brain hurts reading this engrish.
P.S. It would be funny if there was a erotic VN in pidgin

Unikat93

Oct 26, 2020
You have to use UNREN to decompile the original .rpa files (then you have to delete the .rpa files, otherwise it will find them as duplicates) and then unzip and replace them with the ones from the patch overwriting the original ones. In my opinion, it only makes a mess because v0.44 (now 90%) is coming out soon ;)
I don't understand: / I unzip the patch and paste it into the games folder. then i find the files in the folder "tl".
I will have the same problems with the next patch.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I don't understand: / I unzip the patch and paste it into the games folder. then i find the files in the folder "tl".
I will have the same problems with the next patch.
The original files that you should replace, are compressed in the game in files that have the extension ".RPA". So you should first extract the ".RPA" files with the UNREN utility and then replace the files that have been extracted with the patched one. (And yes the problem will be the same, since there will be new dialogues to change that will be contained in the new version)

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017

So, here's
I can give you a hint (the idea is the one used in Timestamps). Instead of doing the English language as the basis of the patch, why not create a different language in a new folder (tl/None, tl/English, tl/English_Incest), which can then be selected from the language menu, already present in the game and which doesn't imply the fact of going to decompress the original files and replace them (which seems to generate bugs or misunderstandings from less experienced users on how to apply it ;))

Reactions: Hakkira and madmit

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017

So, here's
You also need to rename or make npc icons with the new titles otherwise you will get a renpy error! Thanks for the mod but I must admit that this was the hardest mod to add to a game :LOL:!

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
I love the vampire scenes, hope to see more of them, Ntr or not i dont care, i just love vampires fcking around

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes