Jan 5, 2020
Is there a walkthrough or a way to find out what I'm missing
I'm currently stuck at 88%
View attachment 900775

So far I'm on or I've completed these quests
All open quests state that they might continue in an update
View attachment 900772 View attachment 900773 View attachment 900774

And my relationships so far
View attachment 900776 View attachment 900777 View attachment 900778 View attachment 900779 View attachment 900780

How can I earn money? I have only $0.. Please help me. I stuck on 38%

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can I earn money? I have only $0.. Please help me. I stuck on 38%
First you need to learn programming on the PC, once a day
Screenshot 2021-02-07 225415.png
The more you learn the more money you earn, until you're not able to learn anymore.

Then when you learnt enough, you can program on the PC and earn money.
Screenshot 2021-02-07 225206.png

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

lght571

Jan 5, 2020
Is there a walkthrough or a way to find out what I'm missing
I'm currently stuck at 88%
View attachment 900775

So far I'm on or I've completed these quests
All open quests state that they might continue in an update
View attachment 900772 View attachment 900773 View attachment 900774

And my relationships so far
View attachment 900776 View attachment 900777 View attachment 900778 View attachment 900779 View attachment 900780
How can I pass "fix the joke"? Could you help me, again. I tried something but coudn't..

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can I pass "fix the joke"? Could you help me, again. I tried something but coudn't..
To be honest I have no idea how I did that and it been so long since I did it, I most likely forgot.

EDIT: but if I recall correctly, because I might be wrong, if you click on the objective, I believe it gives you hints on what you need to do.

Adagio13

Feb 8, 2021
We can't now. The next step will come with an update.

It seems there is a "school ETs" quest, with Anna, Lily, Diana... Can someone tell me how it starts ?

lght571

Jan 5, 2020
To be honest I have no idea how I did that and it been so long since I did it, I most likely forgot.

EDIT: but if I recall correctly, because I might be wrong, if you click on the objective, I believe it gives you hints on what you need to do.
I must to fined a box of chocolate but I don't know where is..

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
I tried but couldn't, I think I missed one point but I don't know what's it..
It isn't in the game yet. It will be, though, at some point.
If you get to that point of the game, look in the hint section, and click on that quest, red text should appear. The red text means that part of the game has yet to be continued.

Eniarc

May 15, 2020
When I started this game and saw all the characters by the pool, I thought what the fuck did I get myself into, I was cringing, my nose and lips were all scrunched up and thought oh my god not sure I can handle this, but I gave it a shot and I'm glad I did, what a funny interesting story, but keep Sara away from me ok! :p

Things I have noticed that may have been raised already for the dev, during the story shortly after the tutorial and the MC finding his feet the English grammar went a little off, as if it missed QA then it improved a little afterwards.

There is still some non translated Spanish text? an example where the MC is tracking the guy on CCTV and a few other areas near the beginning of the story.

I am hoping some improvements can be made with advancing time between events, i.e. programming and reading a book takes away 8 hours, walking from one location to another take more than an hour, I would also like to see the gym open earlier like 6 am as most do, give the MC a bit more time to poke around during the day/evening/night.
Also, I guess rollback has been disabled on purpose, makes those dreams to Ava a little more dangerous without having to save at every option?

Otherwise enjoying it so far. Does anyone else have the same problem of not seeing this thread in the watched list, it just does not appear, so had to add it into the bookmark instead.

Last edited:

andreas2012

Nov 23, 2018
hi everybody,

can anybody help me how to vistit daniel after school?
I can not find his location on the map.

thank you!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
hi everybody,

can anybody help me how to vistit daniel after school?
I can not find his location on the map.

thank you!
His house is right next to yours. During school hours his mom will answer the door. After school he'll answer.

zombi15

Dec 25, 2019
New Version 0.42. Enjoy!

Sorry, you cannot view and download this right now.

This file has been viewed or downloaded by many users recently. Please try to access the file again later. It might explain that if the file you want to access is particularly large, or you have to wait up to 24 hours to view or download a program shared with many people. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

:(

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes