RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
How do I trigger MC and Isabella sleep together as mentioned in the changelog?

I followed what I read a few posts back and I already sent her more than 10 sex messages and I have the arousal at 80 but she never comes to my room

I already managed to see the other scenes indicated in the changelog I just need this one
And I need the 35 card unlocked. How about we exchange saves? Isabella coming to bedroom is a repeatable and you can use my save to see it repeatedly.

Reactions: barak2000

germ4nicus

Jan 29, 2021
I bought every costume there is in the mall. I bought everything there is in the mall tbh...:) I still cant get in to the bar due to a so called lack of a costume... Anyone got a solution to this? Thanks.

Reactions: slavik_167

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
There seems to be some bug in investigate the bar quest as I already got the suit and even the ladies costume from the clothing store but it is still not allowing me to buy ticket and go in. Everytime it says I need to get a costume even though the costume is already in the inventory.

germ4nicus

Jan 29, 2021
There seems to be some bug in investigate the bar quest as I already got the suit and even the ladies costume from the clothing store but it is still not allowing me to buy ticket and go in. Everytime it says I need to get a costume even though the costume is already in the inventory.
I Have the same prob.

Tarfog

Apr 3, 2019
Is there any cheats for this game? something to freeze or control time, and to freeze energy, bcs it's just boring to have to deal with that.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am getting a warning of message on my cell but when I open there is no message there from anyone. No one is showing a new message all are old messages, but when I close cell and get back to room again it is showing #1 in red color in the cell but inside not showing any messages.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes