Jan 9, 2020
they said in next update we have to do more ! choice at pool at shower at living room more this more that ! and what we get ? no new tasks only 3-4 new boring scenes ! worst is alien at pool !

derpcannon

Nov 5, 2018
Please help, I'm stuck at 'Let the show begin! Part II'. It's telling me that I got permission to enter Emma's home to install the cameras. I checked my backpack and I have the house key and the camera kit. However, when I got to Emma's home, there's no option for me to enter the house. It only lets me ring the doorbell at most. Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Please help, I'm stuck at 'Let the show begin! Part II'. It's telling me that I got permission to enter Emma's home to install the cameras. I checked my backpack and I have the house key and the camera kit. However, when I got to Emma's home, there's no option for me to enter the house. It only lets me ring the doorbell at most. Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

You're not missing anything, you just have to be at the right time

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I have a strange bug related to the ghost quest I finished this quest long time ago.
When a new version of the game will be released. Reloading my last save. I have work to do with the ghosts again :(

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
If you have the 0.46 incest folder you will find images folder in game folder. Incest patch for ver. 0.46 uploaded: Mega
Thanks for that bud. One problem I didn't mention is that I also get errors when trying to access the phone to read messages. Any idea how to resolve that?
Cheers

amiga

Apr 22, 2017
How do I trigger MC and Isabella sleep together as mentioned in the changelog?

I followed what I read a few posts back and I already sent her more than 10 sex messages and I have the arousal at 80 but she never comes to my room

I already managed to see the other scenes indicated in the changelog I just need this one
- event happens by random - finish all other Julia content - day: Monday, Wednesday or Friday - hour: between 18 and 3 o'clock - Player energy at least 40 !! --> sleep

ownor

May 10, 2018
I can't read the book about camera surveillance, do I need to up my intelligence? I have a 0.75. If so how can I up it?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can't read the book about camera surveillance, do I need to up my intelligence? I have a 0.75. If so how can I up it?
Go to School ! ......(you have to go there anyway if u want to progess in the Main story with the Alliens)

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes