Jorhan Stahl

Jan 14, 2021
how can i go further, i played a precedent version and now i have downloaded this and say that it will continue in the next episode but i havent done nothing of the new version

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
how can i go further, i played a precedent version and now i have downloaded this and say that it will continue in the next episode but i havent done nothing of the new version
Not sure what your asking but as long as you did not download my files all the gameplay is there. If you are loading an old save its probably not gonna work especially if you used a mod
All the red marked quest continuations are for his next release
This
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
deserves your patronage even $1

Reactions: Jorhan Stahl

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Saves for the lazy completed.
Up to you but I choose one route you might not cant be fkd doing other route.
Rename player ie mc is playerName=u'whatever' using unren not explaining this search is your friend

Completed saves 1-2-LT1 cest patch 3-2-LT1 no cest patch all chars can be renamed using above mc naming but for example sJudy =u'whatever'

Great game support dev even $1
For anyone having BJ from isabella difficulties open pandoras box
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
no is not ! i build folder images with mother uncle granny and aunt to game not crash ! download new version and still don`t have that images only 3 from you but on my phone there is no mother image !
What're you talking about?

The incest patch already provided a PNG of mother, all you have to is put the other 3 PNG in.

The mother PNG is already there my dude!

Jan 9, 2020
What're you talking about?

The incest patch already provided a PNG of mother, all you have to is put the other 3 PNG in.

The mother PNG is already there my dude!
have new update and have patch and don`t have pic of mother !download 3 pics from you but still don`t have mother !

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
have new update and have patch and don`t have pic of mother !download 3 pics from you but still don`t have mother !
Then you should've asked the guy who made the patch my dude.

I didn't make that patch, only the 3 additional PNG for you to put in so the game can stop crashing.

Jan 9, 2020
Then you should've asked the guy who made the patch my dude.

I didn't make that patch, only the 3 additional PNG for you to put in so the game can stop crashing.
my game don`t crash because i already make images folder but don`t have pics i have something else with your 3 pics game looks normal but i don`t have pic for mother if you have can you please give me to game looks 100% normal ? thanx !!!

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes