Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Loving this one. The girls are hot and the older ones actually look older rather than being clones of the younger. With so many storylines, it's hard to keep up some time, but there's content a-plenty to be sure.

The only issue is some of the English along with the scene with the Mom & Aunty (their whole conversation is in Spanish during that time, even whilst the Aunty is banging the MC at the table).

Other than that, quite a unique game with plenty of action and girls of all shapes, sizes and ages.

Reactions: Sadowdark

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The only issue is some of the English along with the scene with the Mom & Aunty (their whole conversation is in Spanish during that time, even whilst the Aunty is banging the MC at the table).
I am playing the compressed Version and did not come amog that bug. strange
Certanly the orig game is in Spanish and there are some of the msg and convesations mixed up but there were only a few words as far as I am aware of.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys when is write :Maybe i can continue on the next upadte in red ,mean isn't something i can complete in this current update ,right? k78Games

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
now how do i take pics of the sister it says while shes in the shower but its locked

1st you need go in the alley at night and buy the locpick ,after go to te bathroom in your house but wait tha's will be free ,after you can unlock the door and after when your sister take a bath you can spy her and take photos

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Saves for the lazy completed.
Up to you but I choose one route you might not cant be fkd doing other route.
Rename player ie mc is playerName=u'whatever' using unren not explaining this search is your friend

Completed saves 1-2-LT1 cest patch 3-2-LT1 no cest patch all chars can be renamed using above mc naming but for example sJudy =u'whatever'

Great game support dev even $1

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Incest patch for ver. 0.42 deleted.
Incest patch for ver. 0.46 uploaded:

+mom pic error fixed
Tested only on NONCOMPRESSED version.
Updated link on OP. In future, you may want to just edit your post with new versions. Makes it easier for everyone. :p :LOL:
BTW Thanks for the update. (y)

Reactions: Burt
3.90 star(s) 99 Votes