Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
Apparently I'm really too stupid for the game.

For all unfinished tasks that I have in the overview it says "Maybe i can continue in the next update".
No matter what I do, when and where I am. I can find new "tasks" or pointers on how to continue open ones.

And in all attempts to talk to Isabella (the only "task" I can still find), the comment "I have to talk to her when she's alone!" prevented. Every day, every time I can find her (i.e. in the bar).
Every day, every time I can find her (i.e. in the bar).

Meanwhile, I'm down to 67% unlocked content.
More than frustrating ...

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All

Can anyone tell me where to find the images folder? Normally it would be located in the GAMES folder but nothing there. There is also no images in the incest patch.

TIA

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Hi All

Can anyone tell me where to find the images folder? Normally it would be located in the GAMES folder but nothing there. There is also no images in the incest patch.

TIA
If you have the 0.46 incest folder you will find images folder in game folder. Incest patch for ver. 0.46 uploaded: Mega

permadj1906

Jun 8, 2020
is there anyone have some walkthrough?,,by the way i had stuck on "investigate bar",,maybe if y'all know where i can find some clothes to enter the bar u can reply my comment,,thanks

Reactions: Max1276

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
For quests most of them are crossed that means done and others are giving message in red color that "Maybe I will continue next update." So does it mean that this update is finished but unlocked game content is showing only 60%, so I am confused as to what to do next in this case.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
is there anyone have some walkthrough?,,by the way i had stuck on "investigate bar",,maybe if y'all know where i can find some clothes to enter the bar u can reply my comment,,thanks
Go to the clothing store and get the first cloth it will show as hoodie. Hower slowly you will see it. Only if you get hoodie can you complete investigate bar quest

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes