Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

I'm new at this game and I have a question...
How can I get, take or become Julias & Lucy's bedroom-keys?

Thanks for any help.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi!

Thanks for any help.
You don't. You need a lock-picker to get access to their rooms. Later in the game you can purchase one from the shady guy in the dark ally next to the club (where Julia works).

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Why is the third choice always grayed out and not selected?
There are no more images or storyline for those grayed out options. At least for the public build 0.50 version(This one which is also published by dev on itch.io), is there a patron version somewhere? otherwise there isn't nothing else to do until next update.

trolaro

Feb 17, 2018
help with this ? how i go back to amalia! and why i cannot use lockpick?

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Hi!

Thanks for any help.
You have to pick the lock when they're not in the room with the lockpick that Bruno sells in the alley at night.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
help with this ? how i go back to amalia! and why i cannot use lockpick?
That part isn't quite over yet. Even if you return to the bar disguised in the hoodie, there is no active dialogue with Amalia. You only need the lockpick for the bedrooms and the bathroom in the house (when the rooms are empty and you enter, a new icon appears indicating that you can pick the lock).

Reactions: xapican

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I cant read the surveillance camera book.Everytime i try to read mc says maybe later..pls help
There are certain sequences of events to be done before each action (as for reading books), which if not done, doesn't allow you to move forward.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I cant read the surveillance camera book.Everytime i try to read mc says maybe later..pls help
Books can only be readed in your Room, maybe that is the reason I did a mistake and after maxing out my Money I bought everything (was ver 4.6) and read it had no problems with that even if the quest wasn´t started

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
It seems i can't really advance the "find ghost evidence",everytime is sex with Emma but no proof at the pc later,and it seem also that it doesn't matter at what time i check it (be either morning,afternoon or night). How the heck is it done ?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes