Cursor2

Sep 19, 2019
What is the percent for unlocked game content can you get to with 0.5? All of the quests say future update but I'm only 81%.

Is there any way to see what you've missed? I'm missing a few cards but they don't tell me much.

Reactions: Hunter69

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Quest "Investigate the bar"
How do I get into the bar. I'm supposed to get a costume, does that mean a tuxedo? I already have and still can not get in

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
OK, I'm super confused. I need a disguise to investigate the bar. I checked the thread, and people say I need to buy a hoodie in the clothing shop, but... there's no hoodie in the clothing shop. 2 sets of lingerie, a tux, and that was all the shop sold. There's nothing new in the inventory. So how do I get them to sell me a hoodie?

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
OK, I'm super confused. I need a disguise to investigate the bar. I checked the thread, and people say I need to buy a hoodie in the clothing shop, but... there's no hoodie in the clothing shop. 2 sets of lingerie, a tux, and that was all the shop sold. There's nothing new in the inventory. So how do I get them to sell me a hoodie?
the hoodie are the 1st row to left beside tux..u hardly seen because its black color..try to click it and u can buy hoodie.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Sorry it's playerName = "your name" (y)
does not work. i saw in the Variable Viewer, and found that the variable is: playerName = u'mc name'
but even this does not work, there is probably some variable that blocks or does not allow the change.

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
anyone know how to get this?
Abigail, Naomi, Olivia in the maintenance room
edit: got it, need to find the keys

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
It seems like u have to do certain things in a specific order otherwise u get stuck with some missions

shame really

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes