xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
93% and no aliens at my pool. I must have to do something before it will trigger that. Any ideas folks?
Did you talk with your teacher about the pics ? and did you find all the Lilly scenes ( Mall, bookstore not sure if it happens after Lilly gave you a bj) ? if yes just go any night to the pool and take a nap

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Did you talk with your teacher about the pics ? and did you find all the Lilly scenes ( Mall, bookstore not sure if it happens after Lilly gave you a bj) ? if yes just go any night to the pool and take a nap
I've got everything even having sex with her in her store, but i can't get a scene in the pool with aliens

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I've got everything even having sex with her in her store, but i can't get a scene in the pool with aliens
Assuming you read the Alien book, and spoke with the teacher... all I had to do was to go to the Pool in the evening/night and advance time till it suggested I take a nap - that was when they came (the aliens).

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Assuming you read the Alien book, and spoke with the teacher... all I had to do was to go to the Pool in the evening/night and advance time till it suggested I take a nap - that was when they came (the aliens).
i haven't got the scenes

Teddy

May 31, 2017
there are unavalible options in some scenes like the bathroom and living room. are these jokes or are the ment to be unlockable?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
and Agungteguh27
I had the Alien scene in ver 4.6 before the Alien book ! and the following scenes apeared so possible that something changed in the conditions in Ver 5.o as I remeber I had both Lilly Cards when triggered the Pool scene

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
and Agungteguh27
I had the Alien scene in ver 4.6 before the Alien book ! and the following scenes apeared so possible that something changed in the conditions in Ver 5.o as I remeber I had both Lilly Cards when triggered the Pool scene
I've already got all colectable, but no alien scene in the pool

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes