xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've already got all colectable, but no alien scene in the pool
Ok now I guess what happend, the same what happend with me with Julia card 35 if u avance the story fast then the allien scene by the pool pass and u cant repeat it .
Just ried to do it again and I advanced the time and no Nap sign did apear, how I said I did already all the new stuff (threesome with Lilly and Ana ) and helped the aliens

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Ok now I guess what happend, the same what happend with me with Julia card 35 if u avance the story fast then the allien scene by the pool pass and u cant repeat it .
Just ried to do it again and I advanced the time and no Nap sign did apear, how I said I did already all the new stuff (threesome with Lilly and Ana ) and helped the aliens
It's kind of same, but they will fix it won't they?

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
By chance there will be no patch or way to see the scenes of the game without having to play it?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have nothing in quest log and i start a new game, it's a bug or what? What should i do?
If everything is in red then you reached the end of content, but maybe I don´t really understand what you meant there should be at least one log in the questbook

gittipop

Jun 22, 2017
meet me om saturday at: 7.00 pm. with Uma
and
investigate victiria's house between 1.00 pm. and 3.00 pm.
what do i have to do to pass?

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Please, I am thinking of starting it, what advice can you give me so that I can follow it step by step and not be left behind? thanks?

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes