xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok mates tried it myself and this was the result, i warmly suggest if u have any trouble with a RenPy game to attach the so called Traceback as an attach

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Please is there any guide to the steps to follow in the game to advance? When I go to the priest to tell him what I have found out, he won't let me talk to him....

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Nothing, there is no way to advance in the game... I can't talk to the priest after collecting information about the house... would anyone have a save file that could pass me to see the scenes please.... Thank you...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nothing, there is no way to advance in the game... I can't talk to the priest after collecting information about the house... would anyone have a save file that could pass me to see the scenes please.... Thank you...
If that happens you did not see all events in the house or took a picture as a proof (uncle in living room, emma and uncle bedrrom, olivia, and granny ) don´t rember well if that were all to be sincere but i got the same problem till i startet to watch the cams some of them are when u visit in the afternoon hope that helps and there is not such as a gallery so no scenes to be watched !

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
If that happens you did not see all events in the house or took a picture as a proof (uncle in living room, emma and uncle bedrrom, olivia, and granny ) don´t rember well if that were all to be sincere but i got the same problem till i startet to watch the cams some of them are when u visit in the afternoon hope that helps and there is not such as a gallery so no scenes to be watched !
Thank you very much, but please a question... when and how the cameras are installed in emma's house... that is to say, what has to happen for that to happen or what has to be done? thanks...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank you very much, but please a question... when and how the cameras are installed in emma's house... that is to say, what has to happen for that to happen or what has to be done? thanks...
When the event starts and you go with the "sexorcist priest" to Emmas house he ask you for proofs so he can do an exorcismus he has to send it to the Bishop or something like that (earn money buy cel phone with pictures and cam surveilace system at the shop in the Mall blonde short haired girl ) then visit on afternoon emmas house install cams and look for strange things and watch in the evenig night the cams on your computer don´t remeber if the software has to be bought separate or it comes with the cams

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes