porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
When the event starts and you go with the "sexorcist priest" to Emmas house he ask you for proofs so he can do an exorcismus he has to send it to the Bishop or something like that (earn money buy cel phone with pictures and cam surveilace system at the shop in the Mall blonde short haired girl ) then visit on afternoon emmas house install cams and look for strange things and watch in the evenig night the cams on your computer don´t remeber if the software has to be bought separate or it comes with the cams
Thank you very much...

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
What annoys me about these games is that you don't have anything that can help you in the steps to follow to avoid getting stuck.... They should have an optional guide to explain the steps to follow in order to continue point by point... I have stopped playing it because it is impossible for me to advance....

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Does anyone know which asset was used for the nipples of Isabella? They look insanely good compared to a lot of others I saw.

DexTheSlimGod

Jul 11, 2021
Nooooo, load your save when you accept Isabel, then at night Julia is coming to your bedroom and rides you, after this scene you get 800%.
After that you can always fuck Julia in the kitchen and at night without losing 800%.
Spying on her in her bedroom during the day doesnt lower you relation, but everything else im trying to do, movies or pool massage lowers relation to 40% so i skipped those so far. Giving Julia pills lower rel aswell.
Hahaha just noticed that now when MC only massage Julia in the kitchen without fucking her, LOWERS rel aswell lol, tricky game :)
After that night the only quest i had was Yoga video and now im at 86% progress, all quests done (i think;) ) and still 800% rel with Julia.
Now after i visited the scool and the bar couple of times to find new scenes, i got a couple of percent soo im at 92% and Julia still att 800%.
Anybody found some other scenes?

HAHAHAHA NEWS LOL SMS RAISE RELATIONS :LOL:
ALMOST ATT 1000% ON JULIA THEN WELL SEE ;)
can you share your save file please because i got to 400% and my accidentally overwrite'd my save file

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Please, does anyone know if there are any scenes where Julia Emma and MC appear together and where to find them? Thank you...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Please, does anyone know if there are any scenes where Julia Emma and MC appear together and where to find them? Thank you...
Yes, when MC goes on the Sexorcismus Quest at Emmas *house and when later on Emma /Uma apears at MC hose at 11 o clock (If u were asking if there are 3 some scenes then no ! not yet !let´s hope for a further update Im sure with a bit of luck it will be )
* edit: house

Reactions: porotropo

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Yes, when MC goes on the Sexorcismus Quest at Emmas *house and when later on Emma /Uma apears at MC hose at 11 o clock (If u were asking if there are 3 some scenes then no ! not yet !let´s hope for a further update Im sure with a bit of luck it will be )
* edit: house
Thank you very much, so, Emma's scenes are in the exorcism, in the bathroom, in the bedroom, and having coffee with Julia... are there any more that I haven't seen and you know about please?

Koudy21

Jul 14, 2021
Yo guyz, need a little help from you, I got around 86% of progress. Now i know i have to find 2 keys in school, but when? When the office is empty? And is there any interact of sex with Victoria? or other trainers/other teachers than Lilly and Anna? Thanks!

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Yo guyz, need a little help from you, I got around 86% of progress. Now i know i have to find 2 keys in school, but when? When the office is empty? And is there any interact of sex with Victoria? or other trainers/other teachers than Lilly and Anna? Thanks!
Well don't know if you made it yet but the 2 keys are in the principal office and the teacher office both will appear when nobody is in the room, and about the teachers you can see other scenes of them by talking to the possesed olivia in the hallway.

IronLuke5

Jun 12, 2021
Well don't know if you made it yet but the 2 keys are in the principal office and the teacher office both will appear when nobody is in the room, and about the teachers you can see other scenes of them by talking to the possesed olivia in the hallway.
I've got the 2 keys but don't know what they are for. Also how does olivia get possesed, how do you unlock this event?

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes