MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Let us hear all about what you like in this game ... that put many of the stories on hold forever:
- werewolf medical miracle stopped;
- lifeguard hottie stopped;
- bar maidens featuring convos with all the cast has only a few girls open for more;
- policewoman only blue balling bonanza with the early end of her killing MC and covering it up;
- missions from the demoness stopped;
- support or reward from the angel stopped.
This is not uncommon with several titles, well known and not so well known.
Dev's create all these characters, content and story-lines with no continuation.
End up writing them out, getting rid of the characters/mini-games/content/stories/ect/ect or..

Just leaving them discontinued in limbo, like this title has on several levels.
For just one of many examples, check out Holiday Island.
Where the word muse' is so over used.. it's no longer A'muse'ing.

'if' Dev's ARE doing things on their own and don't want or accept anyone's assistance.
Things often never get done, let alone anything 'proper'.
Just bear in mind with all VN's and games.

Especially those whom won't accept any help(doing it all on their own).
Like a shooting star, they get burnt out.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
This is not uncommon with several titles, well known and not so well known.
Dev's create all these characters, content and story-lines with no continuation.
End up writing them out, getting rid of the characters/mini-games/content/stories/ect/ect or..

Just leaving them discontinued in limbo, like this title has on several levels.
For just one of many examples, check out Holiday Island.
Where the word muse' is so over used.. it's no longer A'muse'ing.

'if' Dev's ARE doing things on their own and don't want or accept anyone's assistance.
Things often never get done, let alone anything 'proper'.
Just bear in mind with all VN's and games.

Especially those whom won't accept any help(doing it all on their own).
Like a shooting star, they get burnt out.
Honestly, this is just a normal thing for sandboxes and branching stories that go "wide".
As you have a lot more paths, each new release can't cover all the paths at once, so devs usually either focus on a few and leave the rest to finish later (if ever), or they try to cover all paths sort of equally which means that you need a few releases to advance in them.

This seems to fall into the latter category. I expect we'll get Lucy and Julia quest advances soon(ish).

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Honestly, this is just a normal thing for sandboxes and branching stories that go "wide".
As you have a lot more paths, each new release can't cover all the paths at once, so devs usually either focus on a few and leave the rest to finish later (if ever), or they try to cover all paths sort of equally which means that you need a few releases to advance in them.

This seems to fall into the latter category. I expect we'll get Lucy and Julia quest advances soon(ish).
Ooooor he simple uses a poll to continue the story lines, just like he has been doing since he started the game. In this case the most popular one has been winning but we only have 2 more big ones (werewolves and vampires) so if you like one of the smaller storylines you should wait for next year.

Majorix

Aug 12, 2021
Game tells me to go to Doctors (eva i believe) House in the night, but when i go there, i see a gate, a car (which during day isn't there) but i don't have any buttons to enter the house or anything. Am i missing something or do i have a bug? If so, can i restart single quests?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Game tells me to go to Doctors (eva i believe) House in the night, but when i go there, i see a gate, a car (which during day isn't there) but i don't have any buttons to enter the house or anything. Am i missing something or do i have a bug? If so, can i restart single quests?
Hack the surveilace camaras, (you need a book for it, buy it at Lilli in the mall ,read it) go to the police get your reward from Jessica, go at 23:00 hs to her house the icon will apear enjoy (voyuer scene)

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Is there a Android version?
Unfortunately it appears that the people posting in this thread as well as whoever puts up the links to the mac and pc versions were being too lazy to answer your question. Yes, there is an android version. For some unknown reason someone was too lazy to post the link to it despite it being on the Patreon as well as the other two versions. Even worse whoever updated the front page AGAIN neglected to update it when I posted the link to the android version of the 0.79 version. I think the moderator that did that might be biased towards android users. Just saying. Once was one thing but twice may be a pattern.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Unfortunately it appears that the people posting in this thread as well as whoever puts up the links to the mac and pc versions were being too lazy to answer your question.
Site resolution, comprssd ver. and Android (P)orts, are no longer linked to the op, you have to use the site searchfunction,
refering a too lazy, ok I'am to lazy to post or use the search function, to post you a link that you can easy access whatever you want.
Sure, should we the people posting in this thread, serve you the Breakfast in bed? and how do you want your eggs?

• Haha
Reactions: PBS666
Nov 29, 2022
Game freezes on this screen. Or at least doesn't move on, music and menus work but nothing else happens. Still have plenty of quests to finish....

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Game freezes on this screen. Or at least doesn't move on, music and menus work but nothing else happens. Still have plenty of quests to finish....
That should go away on it's own after 15 seconds.
If it still doesn't go away after that, just open the console and type:
hide screen alertTextScreen

Reactions: Jake the flake

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
Great fucking game! That said,not having NTR tag is misleading,and at times grind is tedious.I hope this doesn't feel like an" all do respect" line because I love this game,just wish I would have known that vampires and werewolves would be banging my "landlady" and "roommate".

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Great fucking game! That said,not having NTR tag is misleading,and at times grind is tedious.I hope this doesn't feel like an" all do respect" line because I love this game,just wish I would have known that vampires and werewolves would be banging my "landlady" and "roommate".
No they do not, you can avoid, I'm asking myself if you played the game, Lucy (sister) is mauled by the Werewolf alpha she gets biten and infected. Not fucked.
Julia (mom) gets Hypnotized and if you don't interupt Vampire Ivan, then yes she gets fucked, Look in the thread I'm already tired to post the link to where it is explained with pictures.
So if Julia got fucked by a Vampire then it is your own fault by your choices.

Reactions: ArsenHumby

Panzercat39

Feb 22, 2023
No they do not, you can avoid, I'm asking myself if you played the game, Lucy (sister) is mauled by the Werewolf alpha she gets biten and infected. Not fucked.
Julia (mom) gets Hypnotized and if you don't interupt Vampire Ivan, then yes she gets fucked, Look in the thread I'm already tired to post the link to where it is explained with pictures.
So if Julia got fucked by a Vampire then it is your own fault by your choices.
Yeah,I was way off and posted before I finished the game.The early parts just seemed to take to long to get any real action and annoyed me. Upon completion I now see my error.

Reactions: xapican

BioInfinite

May 6, 2019
I'm stuck on Emma's story after the failed exorcism. It says to wait and go back to Father Martin after a few days, but it's been like two

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I'm stuck on Emma's story after the failed exorcism. It says to wait and go back to Father Martin after a few days, but it's been like two
I went to test it, reset the quest and did all the steps. Just to debug, I also started a new game and rushed the quest. Whenever it tells you you need to wait a few days, all you need to do is go to your bed and sleep (not nap).
Already answered, search is your friend.

Reactions: xapican

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Samu13 Cheats Mod :

Area69 0.81 :
/ (476 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes