Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Samu13; why do you Check the 79 save i posted, which has both unlocked ?
That wouldn't really help. The save only has the variable listing the achievement and the card unlocked. It doesn't say what you did to get it. The result would be the same as simply running the command.

The only reason I don't just say it isn't in the game anymore is because there were other achievements that aren't in the rpy files either but they work. Presumably they're part of the exe. Just like the functions for adding/removing energy and arousal (I searched so I could cheat, it would be easier than changing all instances where it's called, but oh well).

If I could have access to the game back when it was possible to get, I could examine it and see if it was removed.

But if I had to guess, I would say it was from an NTR scene that was since either removed or made optional.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That wouldn't really help. The save only has the variable listing the achievement and the card unlocked. It doesn't say what you did to get it. The result would be the same as simply running the command.

The only reason I don't just say it isn't in the game anymore is because there were other achievements that aren't in the rpy files either but they work. Presumably they're part of the exe. Just like the functions for adding/removing energy and arousal (I searched so I could cheat, it would be easier than changing all instances where it's called, but oh well).

If I could have access to the game back when it was possible to get, I could examine it and see if it was removed.

But if I had to guess, I would say it was from an NTR scene that was since either removed or made optional.
No unfortunatlely I cleaned up and ereased the old .79 version,(the whole scene got a pimp up) the achievement is when you have first time sex with Julia in your room, and the same is imposible to unlock in this version but it was in the version before, I was able to unlock all other achievements (repeatable , with Emma 11.00, and Lucy 19:00 when you go to your room and masturbate) Only with Julia I wasn't able to trigger her achievement in this version.
so I'm more the opinion that Aguntegu is right this is a bug.
Plus he removed the Sex menu for this scene which was present in 79, so that could be the cause, maybe.
As well the (new one I got a visitor Julia) didn't fire up.
the removed achievements from the "Sacred Sex" quest, (NTR bitching) with Samuel etc. are all gone and replaced by the new ones, even the pics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agungteguh27

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
No unfortunatlely I cleaned up and ereased the old .79 version,(the whole scene got a pimp up) the achievement is when you have first time sex with Julia in your room, and the same is imposible to unlock in this version but it was in the version before, I was able to unlock all other achievements (repeatable , with Emma 11.00, and Lucy 19:00 when you go to your room and masturbate) Only with Julia I wasn't able to trigger her achievement in this version.
so I'm more the opinion that Aguntegu is right this is a bug.
Plus he removed the Sex menu for this scene which was present in 79, so that could be the cause, maybe.
As well the (new one I got a visitor Julia) didn't fire up.
the removed achievements from the "Sacred Sex" quest, (NTR bitching) with Samuel etc. are all gone and replaced by the new ones, even the pics.
I see. In that case, it's a bug. I've had that scene and the achievement doesn't trigger. Nor did it in 0.79, which was when I first made the list. There's no call in the code to activate it. Either the dev took it out by mistake or he replaced it. In any case, he's the only one that can fix that.

Reactions: xapican

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I was feeling bored and there isn't yet a card/achievements list, so I decided to mine the code for it.
Some of the stuff isn't in the rpy files and I couldn't be bothered to datamine any further. It was really annoying looking for the translations, since almost everything is in spanish.
I've noted the ones that I couldn't find the trigger for, if anyone knows what triggers them, let me know. For those, I've added the console command to complete them, but try not to use them, as they should trigger in the game. It's just for completionists that don't want to have any missing (although some are dependent on your choices, so...)

Cards order is the order in which they are stored in the variable. Missing cards will use this number. The storyLvl values provided are only to use for guidance. DO NOT USE CONSOLE TO CHANGE THEM SINCE THEY WON'T TRIGGER THE CARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS:

If your achievement doesn't trigger, try to finish quests first, since almost all of them have quest requirements, many requiring that a questline be over before they trigger

EDIT:
Updated to 0.80
Intelligent: (most likely reaching int 10) not in the code files, if someone knows the requirement let me know, otherwise use console - achiComplete("uniIntel"). I've got this one. I did by buying all drugs, consumed them up 100, max personality and up your school grade by keep enter the school until finished when i checked i got it. i did it with the latest ver.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Let us hear all about what you like in this game ... that put many of the stories on hold forever:
- werewolf medical miracle stopped;
- lifeguard hottie stopped;
- bar maidens featuring convos with all the cast has only a few girls open for more;
- policewoman only blue balling bonanza with the early end of her killing MC and covering it up;
- missions from the demoness stopped;
- support or reward from the angel stopped.
I really like this game,

Last edited:
Reactions: MrD812

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
can you give me the command
The ones that might need a command have it in the list. Like the one you quoted: achiComplete("uniIntel")
Intelligent: (most likely reaching int 10) not in the code files, if someone knows the requirement let me know, otherwise use console - achiComplete("uniIntel"). I've got this one. I did by buying all drugs, consumed them up 100, max personality and up your school grade by keep enter the school until finished when i checked i got it. i did it with the latest ver.
Consuming drugs is for the addict achievement, intelligent is most likely reaching 10 int. I already had the intelligent achievement by the time I made the list, and the achievement itself isn't in the code files, so I couldn't actually confirm it (and I didn't feel like starting a new game for it).

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Let us hear all about what you like in this game ... that put many of the stories on hold forever:
- werewolf medical miracle stopped;
- lifeguard hottie stopped;
- bar maidens featuring convos with all the cast has only a few girls open for more;
- policewoman only blue balling bonanza with the early end of her killing MC and covering it up;
- missions from the demoness stopped;
- support or reward from the angel stopped.
I want fuck Paula

Reactions: MrD812

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
How do you progress the Sacred Sex quest after the failed ritual? I started a new game, got all the dreams with the demon, did the first ritual and now the game basically says "wait for Mario to figure something out", but it's been weeks and he doesn't respond in the church.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
how to get Special scene with Julia and Lucy (Scooby) 2 Endings ?
That exact question was answered a little above your post (not to mention that I detailed how to get it in the achievements list that is linked in the OP). Search is your friend.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
How do you progress the Sacred Sex quest after the failed ritual? I started a new game, got all the dreams with the demon, did the first ritual and now the game basically says "wait for Mario to figure something out", but it's been weeks and he doesn't respond in the church.
I went to test it, reset the quest and did all the steps. Just to debug, I also started a new game and rushed the quest. Whenever it tells you you need to wait a few days, all you need to do is go to your bed and sleep (not nap).

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I went to test it, reset the quest and did all the steps. Just to debug, I also started a new game and rushed the quest. Whenever it tells you you need to wait a few days, all you need to do is go to your bed and sleep (not nap).
Boa noite amigo! / good night my friend, it's late there, you tagged the wrong one

Reactions: Samu13
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes