homor

Oct 22, 2023
yeah from watching mother fucked by vampire to just see her in dream and lied on floor after all...avoidable my ass...

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
yeah from watching mother fucked by vampire to just see her in dream and lied on floor after all...avoidable my ass...
You can definitely prevent the vampire from having sex with Julia. There are 3 options:
-Spy on them: vampire hypno-fucks her
-Respect their privacy: vampire hypno-fucks her but you don't see it
-Interrupt them: vampire goes away

EDIT: to have that option you have to investigate the noise, otherwise it's the same as option #2

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Isabella turned her but you know what If you want to see it like it is NTR (it would have a Tag) then be it so yeah it is
please go and look for a more suitable content for you
Adios !

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You can definitely prevent the vampire from having sex with Julia. There are 3 options:
-Spy on them: vampire hypno-fucks her
-Respect their privacy: vampire hypno-fucks her but you don't see it
-Interrupt them: vampire goes away

EDIT: to have that option you have to investigate the noise, otherwise it's the same as option #2
forget it he wan't to see it that way
https://f95zone.to/threads/area69-v0-80-k78games.60707/post-11019594
here with pictures, SlickBean even posted the outgoing dialoge when you interupt Ivan, but still don't waste your time friend

Scorpion444

Sep 5, 2022
How to release the scene with the director after the aliens' mission "let's milk these breasts" is written but not released even after doing the whole story, do you have to be a patron to release it or not?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How to release the scene with the director after the aliens' mission "let's milk these breasts" is written but not released even after doing the whole story, do you have to be a patron to release it or not?
Nope, it is WIP maybe when Alien quest is picked up! who knows, for the moment the only lactation content is with Victoria

Reactions: Scorpion444

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Sex Shop buy costumes> home your room> read hint when to go to Livingroom and play (19:00hs) Icon shows up in Livingroom , enjoy !
You don't need to go to your room. You can buy the costumes and immediately go to the living room to trigger it.
The only checks it has is time between 19h-21h in the living room, having the costumes or having played the scooby game before, and both Lucy and Julia are in the house but not in the living room.

In fact, some more checks need to be added to it. As soon as Julia stops working in the bar, this scene can be triggered, even when you're not having sex with them.

Reactions: xapican and HvRTS

HvRTS

Feb 1, 2021
You don't need to go to your room. You can buy the costumes and immediately go to the living room to trigger it.
The only checks it has is time between 19h-21h in the living room, having the costumes or having played the scooby game before, and both Lucy and Julia are in the house but not in the living room.

In fact, some more checks need to be added to it. As soon as Julia stops working in the bar, this scene can be triggered, even when you're not having sex with them.
Ok guys, Thank you so much

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
yes, I always write that so the player (hopefully) can read the hint when to enter the livingroom ;)
oh by the way if you need help with spanish pm me more than happy to give you a hand.

Reactions: Samu13

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
yes, I always write that so the player (hopefully) can read the hint when to enter the livingroom ;)
oh by the way if you need help with spanish pm me more than happy to give you a hand.
I'm portuguese, so I can read spanish well enough. The only issue I had was that the achievements have the spanish name, so I have to search for the translation to english to get the name exactly right as it shows in the game. It just takes a bit longer, that's all ;)

Reactions: xapican

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
sad for mac
Don't be. Download the PC version, unzip it, copy the folder called game and paste that inside the Mac 0.79 app (right click the app, Show package contents, navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun). Overwrite the game folder that's already there. That's it. The Mac app is now at 0.80 as well.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes