Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Okay... great question and great answer... here's some additional clarification...

1) You need to go to Lucy's room when she is NOT there to rig the lock with the lockpick.
2) You can do the same thing with mom's room. You will need to buy a new lockpick, they're single use.
3) The dealer in the alley and the prostitute trade off every hour. So, if you go to the alley and only see the hooker then wait one hour. The dealer will appear. He carries a silver blade that will come into play in the werewolf quest at some point and a variety of drugs as well as the lockpick. As I mentioned, lockpicks are single use items. You can only purchase one at a time. IDK why but that is the game we play. Once you use the lockpick on Lucy's room, the dealer will then have another in stock to purchase. Pretty sure I got the special vampire stake from him as well... still waiting to use that too!
4) There are two indicators of the full moon... First is the moon cycle indicator in the top left corner of your screen. The Second is an audible howl of the wolf that is only heard on the full moon. That wolf's howl saved my bacon in completing this quest! Thanks wolfie! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I like to pretend it's Evelyn telling me it's time to fuck my sister:devilish:

I hope this helps you my friends.:devilish: Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
To clarify even further :ROFLMAO:
-You can lockpick the bathroom as well, for more options and achievements.
-The alley will alternate between Judy and Bruno from 19h-to 5h. You'll find Judy on the odd hours and Bruno on the even ones, with a random chance of being attacked by a thug instead.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
-The alley will alternate between Judy and Bruno from 19h-to 5h. You'll find Judy on the odd hours and Bruno on the even ones, with a random chance of being attacked by a thug instead.
That sounds like the district I live in :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
MC is now a trainer at the gym .. surely he can handle himself.
with a random chance of being attacked by a thug instead
Maybe being a tad more depictive in his manhandling of the thug,
once he be a werewolf or vamp ... too much to ask?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
MC is now a trainer at the gym .. surely he can handle himself.

Maybe being a tad more depictive in his manhandling of the thug,
once he be a werewolf or vamp ... too much to ask?
Once you get enough strength you can scare him off or kill him. Likewise if you're a vampire or werewolf. I haven't tried to kill him as a vamp, but I did scare him off and we get a different scene.

Reactions: xapican

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Yeah! Exactly! It's been so long that I had actually forgotten about the bathroom!:oops:Ooops.... Too many trips in there to fuck mom in the shower and interrupting Lucy with the toy we bought, flogging away at her pussy in a desperate attempt for an orgasm so we fuck her brains out on the vanity counter... (once sufficient points are earned with her.)

There are some great scenes available in the bathroom... Mom, Lucy and the angel/devil ladies from the mall, depending on your personality. This game has a lot of "hurry up and wait" moments. Hurry through the quest stage then wait 3 days to do the next thing so fucking the brains out of every female is good entertainment to while away the hours and days between events. Mom in the shower, mom visits to the room in bed and door open during fap sessions... Lucy is not just coming in to watch MC and mom now. She's come in herself now a few times:devilish: Mom and Lucy in the living room, by the pool, mom again at 3AM in the dining room, mom in the kitchen for breakfast, Lucy after helping with her homework, Nerd girl daily in the bookstore at the mall, a plethora of pussy in boxers, trainers and customers at the booty buffet aka the gym:ROFLMAO: Taking dancers and other ladies home from the club Including Evelyn, Lucy and Gamer Girl... Hells Bells! Almost forgot Amelia, the vampire slaying vampire! Such a hot fuck for a cold blooded killer! Then there's the latest repeatable content with the sister and Lilith depending on your choices in game... Hint... I opted to save Ava and trap Lilith... Dropping a preview in the spoiler for you and qchill44 and any others interested in that deviously sexy content...

Thanks for sharing, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tbs9090 and xapican

Airforce450

Dec 11, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the achievement for Victoria I did all the sleeping Pills but I'm not unlocking the crazy stress achievement.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone know how to unlock the achievement for Victoria I did all the sleeping Pills but I'm not unlocking the crazy stress achievement.
I was feeling bored and there isn't yet a card/achievements list, so I decided to mine the code for it.
Some of the stuff isn't in the rpy files and I couldn't be bothered to datamine any further. It was really annoying looking for the translations, since almost everything is in spanish.
I've noted the ones that I couldn't find the trigger for, if anyone knows what triggers them, let me know. For those, I've added the console command to complete them, but try not to use them, as they should trigger in the game. It's just for completionists that don't want to have any missing (although some are dependent on your choices, so...)

Cards order is the order in which they are stored in the variable. Missing cards will use this number. The storyLvl values provided are only to use for guidance. DO NOT USE CONSOLE TO CHANGE THEM SINCE THEY WON'T TRIGGER THE CARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS:

If your achievement doesn't trigger, try to finish quests first, since almost all of them have quest requirements, many requiring that a questline be over before they trigger

EDIT:
Updated to 0.80
Search is your friend

Reactions: Airforce450
Apr 27, 2017
Anyone knows how to get the following achievements?

- Nightmare - Freddy's Dream
- Nightmare - Marion's Dream
- Nightmare - Carol Anns's Dream
- Nightmare - Valak's Dream
- Nightmare - Cole's Dream
- Nightmare - Reagan's Dream

I can't find a way to dream. Thanks

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the following achievements?

- Nightmare - Freddy's Dream
- Nightmare - Marion's Dream
- Nightmare - Carol Anns's Dream
- Nightmare - Valak's Dream
- Nightmare - Cole's Dream
- Nightmare - Reagan's Dream

I can't find a way to dream. Thanks
As I said in the post I quoted above: Repeatable scenes usually require advancing/finishing quests to trigger, are sometimes repeated/repeatable scenes from the quests themselves.
If the dreams don't trigger for you, advance quests. In this specific case, advance Emma's quests.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
What about bar babes? Hell of a lotta them and those repetitive lines of convo hide all progression.
Repeatable scenes usually require advancing/finishing quests to trigger, are sometimes repeated/repeatable scenes from the quests themselves.
Drinking the right liquid love together how many times makes the charm?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
What about bar babes? Hell of a lotta them and those repetitive lines of convo hide all progression.

Drinking the right liquid love together how many times makes the charm?
Ok, since it seems there are still some questions about this, I dug the code:

-For the dreams, you need to advance Emma's quest to storyLvl>=52 (6th quest step, "Strange Dream III"), but you can't finish it (storyLvl<120, the new Emma quests from 0.80. Note that when you start it, it will finish them all in sequence, you can't do one at a time). So if you finish Emma's quest, you can't get the dreams anymore. I updated the achievements list with this info and the console command to unlock it if you already finished the quest.

-As for the bar girls, I won't detail the full schedule. Just know that from 20h onwards each time slot will have a chance to spawn 3 girls. If it only spawns one or two, you can rollback and go forward again for a new chance until you get the one you want. Each time slot will always only spawn those 3. As for achievement requirements, there's one for Emma, Sara, Evelyn, Victoria and Andrea. Once you advance their quests enough, you'll get a new question available. You need to select that one and then select their drink (again, rollback is your friend).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ok, since it seems there are still some questions about this, I dug the code:

Victoria and Andrea. Once you advance their quests enough, you'll get a new question available. You need to select that one and then select their drink (again, rollback is your friend).
The Drink sequence is quite easy, for the young girls mostly fruit juice Olivia is exeption she likes Margarita.
Medium age girls, the Margarita Longdrink,
Sarah is vodka (I'll replay this part and will edit this post acordig)
Edit:
  • Evelynn Fruit Juice (make sexual offer when she dances)
  • Olivia Margarita ( make sexual offer when she dances)
  • Naomi and Abigail vodka ( make sexual offer when she dances)

Last edited:

SViper

Aug 13, 2018
Anyone knows how to trigger "Special scene with Julia and Lucy (Scooby) (2 Endings – 2 New Achievements)"
Thanks.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone knows how to trigger "Special scene with Julia and Lucy (Scooby) (2 Endings – 2 New Achievements)"
Thanks.
Buy costumes Sex shop go to your room go to Livingroom at 19:00 hs click on Icon enjoy !
Anyone knows where to get the sleeping pills for victoria ?
Bruno Alley in the evening look up to SamuHands hints for the time when he apears.
Hey Whichone ! long time not read how r u?
Hey, thanks for this!
For "Crazy night: Elena and Isabella sex in Isabella room", "Playful vampires: watch Elena and Isabella sex in Isabella room" & "Vampire shower: Elena sex in the shower", do you know if I need to be have (Elena Allied), as with "Drinking Problem (Elena Allied): Elena sex in Isabella room when she's drunk"?

As Drinking Problem is the only one that specifies "(Elena Allied)", are the others available if I made her prisoner with Amelia & Isabella?

I'm also missing "Olivia and Anna: Olivia and Anna blowjob in teacher's room" - do you know when those 2 turn up there, is it a specific day & time?
1 For Crazy night and all Vampire achievements you need Elena Ally (Isabella is Elenas Lover)
2 Oliva and Anna you need teachersroom key , Go there and it is on the Table, they turn up at 14:00 when you talk with Olivia in the Hallway

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone else having a problem with the phone being white
Playing the Android version ? or using and old broken save ? that was an issue in ver .74 or 75 afaik and has been fixed the fix should be posted somewhere.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Using joiplay can't seem to fix it
Then maybe you ask in the android thread, there was a version from Cebs with the fix inside, and It had come up a few times in this thread with the different andrioid versions, sorry I'm not competent enough to give you better advice since I play PC

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes