Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1700555841189.png
Why is he assaulting my roomie?

1700555865261.png
Aha! Gotcha, sucker!

1700555892325.png
Ummmm .. .protecting my home from this obvious home invasion, what else?

1700555925102.png
I knew it! Beat it, buster!

1700556012949.png
See you .. never, then.

1700556060541.png
You are tresspassing and violating my home. Just leave already!

1700556112698.png
You matter to me more than you can ever immagine, my Juli!

1700556142353.png
Big, throbbing things have small beginnings ... heard that somewhere, sure fits this purrfectly.

Compressed version 0.80 of the game
please compressed link

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I was feeling bored and there isn't yet a card/achievements list, so I decided to mine the code for it.
Some of the stuff isn't in the rpy files and I couldn't be bothered to datamine any further. It was really annoying looking for the translations, since almost everything is in spanish.
I've noted the ones that I couldn't find the trigger for, if anyone knows what triggers them, let me know. For those, I've added the console command to complete them, but try not to use them, as they should trigger in the game. It's just for completionists that don't want to have any missing (although some are dependent on your choices, so...)

Cards order is the order in which they are stored in the variable. Missing cards will use this number. The storyLvl values provided are only to use for guidance. DO NOT USE CONSOLE TO CHANGE THEM SINCE THEY WON'T TRIGGER THE CARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS:

If your achievement doesn't trigger, try to finish quests first, since almost all of them have quest requirements, many requiring that a questline be over before they trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Updated to 0.80
Updated achievements for 0.80, enjoy

Reactions: kazekage8

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
So whats the difference between the various endings for lucy quest? (ie. human vs werewolf vs vampire)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
dont know if it is the problem of the game or what... the save does not work for the v0.80
that is Strange, because I played till the end of this update from that very same save, without problems the only thing what happend to me was that at some point the Achievements pics were't unlocked, a reload from that save fixed it.

Allanation

Aug 9, 2018
Excuse me I recently had to remove my old hard disk and I obviosly lost my saves. Anyone knows why I can't load any save posted here with success?
Mandatory to start a new game?

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Excuse me I recently had to remove my old hard disk and I obviosly lost my saves. Anyone knows why I can't load any save posted here with success?
Mandatory to start a new game?
Are you using mods? It's likely the saves are done without mods and it will break when you try to use one.

N0lla

Aug 25, 2023
I'm enjoying the game its not just a click fest. You actually have things to do. I'm looking forawrd to some bugs being sorted like with "pure DNA" and "world championship"

Other than that I'm having a blast.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
NTR is avoidable, as long as you dont really use any of the red options, most the scenes i've seen with NTR seem to be only Red choice based, which also sucks cause theyre the best hehe

• Angry
Reactions: homor

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
NTR is avoidable, as long as you dont really use any of the red options, most the scenes i've seen with NTR seem to be only Red choice based, which also sucks cause theyre the best hehe
What is NTR for you ? or what do you call so ?
and the red and blue options determine Who do you fuck in your Bathroom either Alice (Human and demon) or Martha (Angel)

• Angry
Reactions: hobobobb

Satimosxxx

Feb 28, 2020
guys how i unlock the "ALLEY"? and i cant progress with julia the quest says i like to spend time with her but nothing happens!

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes