stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
SCR-20231121-2h6.jpeg Now, I may be blind, but where the hell do I click to get rid of this dialogue (if I'm not blind, someone deserves the award for worst dialogue box ever with no visible indicator where to click).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
why installing it ask to sobstitute persistent save?? it nevr occurred with other VN and i think it neever with previous area 89 updates too..i should keep my old eprsistent save or i should use the new one? thanks

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
why installing it ask to sobstitute persistent save?? it nevr occurred with other VN and i think it neever with previous area 89 updates too..i should keep my old eprsistent save or i should use the new one? thanks
Didn't ask me

lzmc

Dec 29, 2022
Does anyone know if the Blood Moon quest will continue in the next update? I'm a little afraid of ntr in the ending

homor

Oct 22, 2023
You know what, the "Cowboy" you can put it nice somewhere, go and check it out yourself, and period your children or your wive not me .
It is, and since you read the posts, where others are complaining about sex with spirits and calling it NTR you shurely foud also the posts, where it says that it is changed, as well where the "mindcontrol rape" can be avoided. If not move on I don't care I can handle and enjoy the content.
well i think it was "avoidable" before to by your standards...there was update made that u could choice to not see it (but it still happend)...so what do u imagine when someone say avoid something?

Reactions: hobobobb

DLA67

Jun 3, 2020
I am stuck as well .. I only have the Scared Sex objective available and I need to buy a set of surveillance cameras. I have read the threads and from what I have read i did not need to buy them ( I can not find where to buy them) and just go to Emma"s house between 16:00 and 18:00 (All I can do at that time is say hello) then go home and get on the computer. I shouls see a new icon on the desktop. Any sugestion???? Thanks

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
I'm starting to think that whoever updates the thread with the updated links intentionally don't post the android links (one time is accidental, two+ times may be a pattern) therefore doesn't update the front post with the android link along with the PC and Mac links. Clearly the links exist but someone hates android users. Looks like I may have to make like Thanos and do this shit myself after a few days.....again

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
well i think it was "avoidable" before to by your standards...there was update made that u could choice to not see it (but it still happend)...so what do u imagine when someone say avoid something?
No you Go and interupt Ivan leaves and Julia is Safe she dont gets fucked by the Vampire

Reactions: homor and PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am stuck as well .. I only have the Scared Sex objective available and I need to buy a set of surveillance cameras. I have read the threads and from what I have read i did not need to buy them ( I can not find where to buy them) and just go to Emma"s house between 16:00 and 18:00 (All I can do at that time is say hello) then go home and get on the computer. I shouls see a new icon on the desktop. Any sugestion???? Thanks
Go To the Mall to the store of Paula where you bought the chocolate

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Go To the Mall to the store of Paula ehrte you bought the chocolate
I automatically went to the mall when I saw the quest update telling me to buy the camera equipment...
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
I wasn't available at the store because it was still in my inventory from the previous version of the quest!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I still had the knowledge as well, obviously, so all I had to do was install the cameras at Emma's.

Is this the second or third rewrite for this damned quest line? Feels like at least three... PITA!

Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat;)(y)

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
the error was clearly on my side no more problems (Werewolf path; Vampire path) expirienced;
Loved this Update the Sacred Sex quest was hot as hell, Kudos k78Games !
the Bonus "Scooby Doo parody" also unbelievable how much this game has evolved amazing job !
waiting anxious to the contination with the girls !
how to get the scooby doo parody scene?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Very happy to see you all here enjoying this game.
Still, you must knoe the whole concept of this game by now:
the same 9 stories get added upon with every update, you have to start over
if you wanted to actually see all the emproovements dev does to each and every story
with every coming update. Please do not bash on the game if you refuse to accept the
proposed gameplay and the whole idea behind this entire game for all this time.
No you Go and interupt Ivan leaves and Julia is Safe she dont gets fucked by the Vampire
Go To the Mall to the store of Paula ehrte you bought the chocolate
I automatically went to the mall when I saw the quest update telling me to buy the camera equipment...
Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
I wasn't available at the store because it was still in my inventory from the previous version of the quest!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I still had the knowledge as well, obviously, so all I had to do was install the cameras at Emma's.

Is this the second or third rewrite for this damned quest line? Feels like at least three... PITA!

Adventure ever on dear friend, Phat;)(y)

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
Made an incest patch. I didn't really delve into the game, but just looked at it superficially.
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Changes the characters' introduction. mc refer to Julia as Mom, Sara - Grandma, Emma - Aunt Emma
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
my only questions is; is it necessary? will the dialog make better sense with or without it? i don't have a fetish of incest but sometimes it just flows more naturally and i can deal fine with incest or no. i mean seriously sometimes a family member just zings with ya

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes