DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Can any kind soul confirm that the lag problem has been fixed? I started this game a few updates ago but after making progress in the story, it would start lagging something fierce.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
PapaPhat ; did you finish this update my friend ?

did this happen to you ?
Still working on the ghost quest, round 2 post rewrite. However, I don't give a flying fuck about "achievements." Ever since I played through Skyrim SE first time on PS3, got ALL of the achievements save one... only to find out the damn thing was bugged! Moved SSE to PC to use mods, found out day one that the game won't track achievements with mods installed and haven't given a shit about achievements in any game since. I don't chase them or even track them. Not my thing. Some folks like them, I just don't mess with them. Hope you find the answers you seek, dear friend. Unfortunately, I am the wrong person to ask regarding the topic at hand.

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I track my success through completed quests. I do complete all quests.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There doesn't seem to be any futa/trans in this game though it has the tag. (unless I am mistaken)
there is even futa sex in the quest "Sacred Sex" you can choose even which kind to satisfay your kink !
PapaPhat thank's for your answer, they usally unlock when you play the content, anyway maybe someone else can answer

Reactions: PapaPhat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can any kind soul confirm that the lag problem has been fixed? I started this game a few updates ago but after making progress in the story, it would start lagging something fierce.
It should, but I never experienced a lag in the game

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm not sure what kind of lag you experienced, but I have a decent machine (i9-12900K, 64GB RAM, RTX3060, 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD) and I occasionally get what I consider excessive lag from this game. Certain animations, and loading/saving are some that I can think of.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Yup, it is your dedicated video memory. You can have a TB of ram, if your dedicated video card can only load
2 GB at a time, you will feel the lag of different frequencies running on your PROC vs. RAM vs. VRAM.
I'm not sure what kind of lag you experienced, but I have a decent machine (i9-12900K, 64GB RAM, RTX3060, 2TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD) and I occasionally get what I consider excessive lag from this game. Certain animations, and loading/saving are some that I can think of.
Ren*py is not that efficient about taking the time to drain your VRAM before every huge scene,
hence you get the lags. Watch your load, watch yourself
when running multiple graphicaly heavy programs at the same time,
you should be ok.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Quick Question, anyone else having trouble with the achievements? I do the sacred sex path, and in game it shows the unlocking message but when I look under Achievements they arent ?
Only thing what I didn't test is restart the whole quest.

Edit: reload of the save has done the trick !
the error was clearly on my side no more problems (Werewolf path; Vampire path) expirienced;
Loved this Update the Sacred Sex quest was hot as hell, Kudos k78Games !
the Bonus "Scooby Doo parody" also unbelievable how much this game has evolved amazing job !
waiting anxious to the contination with the girls !

Reactions: Agungteguh27

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
there is even futa sex in the quest "Sacred Sex" you can choose even which kind to satisfay your kink !
PapaPhat thank's for your answer, they usally unlock when you play the content, anyway maybe someone else can answer
Futa? Yes. Lilith can appear as futa or female at will during the quest. We see both during the quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have a great day, my friend! Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:

Reactions: xapican

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
SO PRATICALLY ONLY SACRED
SEX QUEST IS FINISHED AND IN THIS UPDATE, AM I RIGHT? ops caps

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
It was allways Rape not NTR there are an other thread where you can inform yourself.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-in-area69.72019/
Plus it is avoidable, completly, as I posted the how tos many times
In the topic you have linked its explicitly said its skippable but still happens. There are also posts about girls you are with having sex with other non-mc characters. So is it, or is it not avoidable as it doesn't happen period.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
or is it not avoidable as it doesn't happen period.
You know what, the "Cowboy" you can put it nice somewhere, go and check it out yourself, and period your children or your wive not me .
It is, and since you read the posts, where others are complaining about sex with spirits and calling it NTR you shurely foud also the posts, where it says that it is changed, as well where the "mindcontrol rape" can be avoided. If not move on I don't care I can handle and enjoy the content.

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes