Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Area69 v0.80 - Beta

"Hello everyone!
Update finished, I need a few hours with the translation only...
Sorry for the delay...
I hope that by the weekend I can have the final version ready, free of bugs for everyone!
k78 "
It would be fucking awesome if the update is leaked soon after the release, because for me it's a long awaited one.

Reactions: Moon Blaster

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
We need a hero in this session...
the test version was already posted at least in 3 different websites , however i won't download it yet because there is no megasync link and its 3.5 GB which for my internet is too slow. Just search up on Google and you will find it tho

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
the test version was already posted at least in 3 different websites , however i won't download it yet because there is no megasync link and its 3.5 GB which for my internet is too slow. Just search up on Google and you will find it tho
Not trying to be a party pooper here, i just thought that you all should be aware of the "risks" implied with the test versions
do whatever you feel to do, just be aware of the downsides I'll wait till the beta is leaked but that is my decision
Hello everyone!

All the errors that you are having is due to downloading the test version, which was known to have ALL those errors...
The final version that has been available for a day does not have any of those errors...

-NameError: name 'dissolveDream' is not defined
-File "game/kGame/phone.rpy", line 514, in <module>
-TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for
-: 'int' and 'RevertableList'
-No Intro/Tutorial -Etc etc...

In addition, using a savegame generated in a test version, even if you don't find any errors, can corrupt a savegame for versions that work correctly...

Reactions: SPARDA2408

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
New update is out:

AREA69 v0.80 - Changelog

- Important Notice: In this update the ending of the story 'Sacred Sex' was implemented and all scenes with Lilith and Catalina in the church were unlocked.
All scenes related to Emma, Sara and Olivia, for reasons of time, will be updated and will add in the next update (v0.81).

- Story 'Sacred Sex' - Get out, Demons! #1
- Story 'Sacred Sex' - Get out, Demons! #2
- Story 'Sacred Sex' - Ecclesiastical Gratitude
- Story 'Sacred Sex' - Family Gratitude
- The story can have up to four different endings, two endings for Lilith and two endings for Ava.
- 6 New achievements (Story related)
- Repeatable scene with Catalina #1 (Two possibilities)
- Repeatable scene with Catalina #2 (Two possibilities)
- Repeatable scene with Lilith #1 (Two possibilities)
- Repeatable scene with Catalina and Lilith #1 (Two possibilities)
- Repeatable scene with Catalina and Lilith #2 (Two possibilities)
- Repeatable scene with Catalina and Lilith #3 (Two possibilities)
- Special scene with Julia and Lucy (Scooby) (2 Endings - 2 New Achievements)
- 12 New achievements (Repeatable scenes)
- 2 New memories (FAP)
- Bug Fix: Lily will now give you the book about the Aliens if she hadn't previously.
- Lag problems fixed.

Moon Blaster

Oct 3, 2023
So we're just waiting here for a hero right? Coz I don't think I missed any posts or shared links...
This is test version , the only problem i found was freezing twice but a game restart solved the issue , you can either download it at your own risk or wait for the official version ( which has not leaked yet) , there you have it:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lewar

zpao

Oct 2, 2017
New to the game and I like it. I just discovered that you can text the girls. Is there any of them worth to keep texting regularly? It seems like the lewd scenes tied to the story/quests mostly...

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes