SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Is this going to be in the game?
Yes but i don't know if this in the V0.80 or V0.81 update.

"I'm not going to have the time to include the scene with Julia and Lucy from "Scooby Doo" in this update...
Do you prefer that I release the update as quickly as possible without that scene or do you prefer to wait 3 or 4 more days and have the scene included?"

Kuervo said that one week ago so i think the scene are in the next update.

lactaboy1969

Sep 25, 2023
very nice game with a lot of plot and not boring.maybe i think if the developer adds some things it will become even more exciting.maybe there would have been more old women 60-65 years old fat with hanging tits and lots of milk apart from the one scene with breastfeeding, there had been others, not with the same woman but with more I think it would be to someone's taste. Again, congratulations on the game....

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ayal

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
In the choice, Either Valentina die or leave...???

Which one is better...???
So far the Valentina quest ends there, whichever choice you make. So try both and go with the one you like the best. It's possible it will have some consequence in the future, but for now it ends whichever choice you make.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
3. Optional NTR is just as the name imply , optional . You can very well avoid it if it isnt your flavour. But asking the dev to remove only hurts the community and the devs original vision.
4. If you really are using this forum i think you know that more than 80% games here are harem games with alpha male that fucks all the chick ( which says a lot about some) , why bother to transform yet another game into a generic one?
Don't we all want to know why that guy and his chums want to transform every single game into the same generic one?

I just hoped that you listen to your own advise, Lol ! :ROFLMAO:
Again, don't we all?

These posts are months old now, and still they play the same tired song in nearly every new game thread.

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
Area69 v0.80 - Coming Soon!
"Hello everyone!
Last days of code...
The beta version for testing will be ready between November 10-15... "
That sounds good, I can hardly wait to get my dirty old fuck fingers on the next update!
The fantasy of fucking a nun and pumping her twat full of jizz is just wonderfully depraved.:LOL::love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
That sounds good, I can hardly wait to get my dirty old fuck fingers on the next update!
The fantasy of fucking a nun and pumping her twat full of jizz is just wonderfully depraved.:LOL::love:
Ok I'll make shure to let her clean when I pass her to you :devilish: ;):p

• Haha
Reactions: Blutregen
3.90 star(s) 99 Votes