Mrangel123!

Aug 16, 2022
For those like me that waa asking for the android version and was outright fucking ignored, I chose to make like Thanos and got it myself (I forgot that I had Patreon lol). Funny how the one who provided the links to the PC and Mac versions neglected to put the link to the android version up but I'm just gonna chalk it up to an accidental oversight. Here ya go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted the PC and Mac links in that one as we already have em.
Bro holy shit thank you so much your a god send for this

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Um quick question.

Have mc got werewolf body yet i mean his transformation is complete?
I know route wasn't finished but hope for his transform to take place already.

Jul 26, 2022

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Area69 v0.80 - News!

"Update 0.80 (September/October)

As I had anticipated, in this update the story of "Sacred Sex" will end, but there will only be the "final" repeatable scenes in the church, with Catalina and/or Lilith...

I corrected the problem of small freezes that occurred from time to time...

The update will contain:

Demons out! Final exorcism with animated scenes with Catalina, Olivia, Sara and Emma.
Demons out! Final exorcism with Catalina and Lilith in the church (It will have two different endings)
Ecclesiastical gratitude: Talks for the end of the story.
Family gratitude: Talks about the end of the story.
Repeatable scene with Catalina in her room
Repeatable scene with Catalina in the church basement
Repeatable scene with Lilith in the church basement
Repeatable scene with Lilith and/or Catalina in the church basement
All of these repeatable scenes will be different or have variations depending on the ending chosen.

The update will be ready by the end of October.

Update 0.81 (November/December)

In this update there will be all the "final" repeatable scenes with Emma, Sara, Olivia and/or Ava...

Each girl will have 2 scenes and they will change depending on the ending chosen... Approximately there will be 10-12 repeatable scenes at least... (It is because of this amount that it is difficult for me to include this content along with the 0.80 update).

In addition, all scenes related to the girls (at the MC's house, at school, at the bar, etc.) will be corrected and updated as the story is finished... Example: The scene with Emma in the MC's bedroom will have two different endings, depending on the ending of "Sacred Sex" that each user has chosen.

Thank you very much for the support!
k78"

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
can you give us an new update link and version of the cebs,
Have you ever found an update? I've never played this and was going to download that Old Link but it's no longer there
https://f95zone.to/threads/android-port-requests.48745/ I sugest to ask there, If you continue posting here it will be imposible to link you to a post where it actually is, because the search function lists the requests and not the Port post

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/android-port-requests.48745/ I sugest to ask there, If you continue posting here it will be imposible to link you to a post where it actually is, because the search function lists the requests and not the Port post
I already posted the android link several posts above yours. Why the front page didn't get updated with the android link is another story.

• Love
Reactions: xapican

Zaphe1100

May 25, 2019
Made an incest patch. I didn't really delve into the game, but just looked at it superficially.
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Changes the characters' introduction. mc refer to Julia as Mom, Sara - Grandma, Emma - Aunt Emma
install: Unzip it into the "game" folder.

notes:
Not compatible with 0x52_URM.
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code), may(or not) require an update for new content.
I might have missed something, let me know if you see it(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).

if who is sRocky or who is sRockyV or who is sRockyW or who is sRockyWT or who is sRockyT or who is sRockyVT or who is sRockyP or who is sRockyLE:
NameError: global name 'sRocky' is not defined

3.90 star(s) 99 Votes