M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
Yeah all of that, my questlog says I am supposed to go into her room at full moon. I am there now, she's not there (saturday, fullmoon, 20pm). If she's in and I go there, I can only either spy or leave.
Edit: worked now at the 10th attempt, I came from outside..
You need to enter her room the night when it is going to become full moon at 24.00. So if it is full moon at 01.00 you can enter and it should start.

• Angry
Reactions: MCDom

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I don't get this game. Seems every time after Ive restarted a new game, saved it and the start up again and load a save it crashes. Getting boring now

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah all of that, my questlog says I am supposed to go into her room at full moon. I am there now, she's not there (saturday, fullmoon, 20pm). If she's in and I go there, I can only either spy or leave.
Edit: worked now at the 10th attempt, I came from outside..
If the conditions are right, the scene will trigger AFTER you spy. You still have to spy (which kinda encourages bad personality, I guess). Beware that moon changes a lot after midnight.

LukasDario

Sep 17, 2023
hello everyone! I'm stuck on Julie's SharpFang mission, the game tells me "come back to Amelia" and I can't find her in the bar or the alley.. where is she? Please help.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hello everyone! I'm stuck on Julie's SharpFang mission, the game tells me "come back to Amelia" and I can't find her in the bar or the alley.. where is she? Please help.
Did Amelia show you her Bunker ? she is there during Daytime from 19:00 to 5:00 a.m. it's empty , you have to improve your Fitness and visit her again.
Greetings from the other side of the "Puddle"

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
How can you become a vampire ? As soon as I take the decision, I'm killed by Amelia...
I could become one when had 100 positive personality, but I am not sure if that is the reason it worked. I think I also gave my cum to Amelia only, during the threesome before the mission.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
How can you become a vampire ? As soon as I take the decision, I'm killed by Amelia...
you need high Relship with Amelia, (you can send her msg to get it higher) also If you go to the Park after the outing, you get a tittjob from Amelia, that rises your relship.

I could become one when had 100 positive personality, but I am not sure if that is the reason it worked. I think I also gave my cum to Amelia only, during the threesome before the mission.
Possible that that helps, I gave it to both, and then in 2 threesomes only to Isabella, to get the Anal scene after I was in the Bunker already.
Do i get more scenes if my personality is high or less?
No it is only important to Alice and Martha Bathroom scene, Alice (sex shop owner) Martha (boutique owner)

Moresso

Oct 26, 2019
"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/kGame/updateVars.rpy", line 285, in <module>
NameError: name 'playerName' is not defined

"

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/kGame/updateVars.rpy", line 285, in <module>
NameError: name 'playerName' is not defined

"
Are you using a mod? Or are you loading a save where you used a mod and you're not using it now?
If it's the first, you need to contact whoever made the mod(s), if it's the 2nd, a new game should be error free, or using the same mod(s) on the new version.

Reactions: Moresso
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes