Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
can someone tell me which quest opens the alley
There are several ways to unlock the alley:
-continue Eva quest (after you talk to the detective). This is the easiest way.
-fully read the vampire book (Julia quest, iirc)
-during Lucy quest there is a check where, if you know Bruno, it will unlock it, but I don't know if you can know Bruno before that. It's during the phase where she's always horny.
-late in Uma quest, I think after she loses the first fight agains Anastasia

Reactions: xapican and Ginji

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
I would like to see the Vampire quest continued or the "Gamer"
i think the vampire story is the closest to something of a main story id like other storylines to start to intertwine at some point like having a vampire/werewolf orgy but i do think we are far off before something like that ends up happening

Reactions: xapican

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
yo, does this game have memory leak or severe performance issues ? No matter what I do I get crazy stuttering/freezes after some time.

i7-12700k and NVME SSD so it has nothing to do with my PC.

Anyone having the samei ssues ?
If it consoles you to know, it is implemented very poorly. Have you tried changing the DirectX or OpenGL render type or increasing the process priority, maybe it works for you. Nothing has changed for me. There is some terrible memory management that should be worked on in future updates, instead of moving forward with inconclusive half-stories. And then we complain that Starfield is struggling with a 4090 and an i9 :ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If it consoles you to know, it is implemented very poorly. Have you tried changing the DirectX or OpenGL render type or increasing the process priority, maybe it works for you. Nothing has changed for me. There is some terrible memory management that should be worked on in future updates, instead of moving forward with inconclusive half-stories. And then we complain that Starfield is struggling with a 4090 and an i9 :ROFLMAO:
Sorry but that is a RenPy thing, I have a Banana Laptop and game runs smoth, i5 3070 and some intel onboard grafic it just runsfine with no memory leaks

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Any info regarding v0.80 and whats in it?
Area69 v0.80 - News!
hace 2 días

Mostrar menos
Hello everyone!

Sorry for the delay in telling you the news, these last few days I had a problem that I show you in the last photo...
On the left of the photo you can see the act of vandalism that I suffered and on the right the suspect who is still at large and playing peacefully...

NEWS
Update 0.80 (September/October)

As I had anticipated, in this update the story of "Sacred Sex" will end, but there will only be the "final" repeatable scenes in the church, with Catalina and/or Lilith...

I corrected the problem of small freezes that occurred from time to time...

The update will contain:

Demons out! Final exorcism with animated scenes with Catalina, Olivia, Sara and Emma.
Demons out! Final exorcism with Catalina and Lilith in the church (It will have two different endings)
Ecclesiastical gratitude: Talks for the end of the story.
Family gratitude: Talks about the end of the story.
Repeatable scene with Catalina in her room
Repeatable scene with Catalina in the church basement
Repeatable scene with Lilith in the church basement
Repeatable scene with Lilith and/or Catalina in the church basement
All of these repeatable scenes will be different or have variations depending on the ending chosen.

The update will be ready by the end of October.

Update 0.81 (November/December)

In this update there will be all the "final" repeatable scenes with Emma, Sara, Olivia and/or Ava...

Each girl will have 2 scenes and they will change depending on the ending chosen... Approximately there will be 10-12 repeatable scenes at least... (It is because of this amount that it is difficult for me to include this content along with the 0.80 update).

In addition, all scenes related to the girls (at the MC's house, at school, at the bar, etc.) will be corrected and updated as the story is finished... Example: The scene with Emma in the MC's bedroom will have two different endings, depending on the ending of "Sacred Sex" that each user has chosen.

Thank you very much for the support!
k78

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
For those like me that waa asking for the android version and was outright fucking ignored, I chose to make like Thanos and got it myself (I forgot that I had Patreon lol). Funny how the one who provided the links to the PC and Mac versions neglected to put the link to the android version up but I'm just gonna chalk it up to an accidental oversight. Here ya go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted the PC and Mac links in that one as we already have em.

3.90 star(s) 100 Votes