Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
guys how i unlock the "ALLEY"? and i cant progress with julia the quest says i like to spend time with her but nothing happens!
There are several ways to unlock the alley:
-continue Eva quest (after you talk to the detective). This is the easiest way.
-fully read the vampire book (Julia quest, iirc)
-during Lucy quest there is a check where, if you know Bruno, it will unlock it, but I don't know if you can know Bruno before that. It's during the phase where she's always horny.
-late in Uma quest, I think after she loses the first fight agains Anastasia
^

Reactions: PapaPhat

zpao

Oct 2, 2017
Anyone can tell me please what are the prerequisites for the Julia scene in the kitchen at 3am? She is still a dancing in the club, but I don't have to use the hoodies to go in yet. I just don't want to miss out on this one, so a bit cautious to advance in some of the quests...

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone can tell me please what are the prerequisites for the Julia scene in the kitchen at 3am? She is still a dancing in the club, but I don't have to use the hoodies to go in yet. I just don't want to miss out on this one, so a bit cautious to advance in some of the quests...
You have to advance the Vampire quest, and Julia has to have already stoped working there, it is a good way to go till it unlocks, Julia relship 80% I guess is also required

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
The changelog lists that the lag problem was fixed but I see no difference on my end. Never had a Ren'Py game lag as horribly as this one does. 3070 + 9900k, 32GB Ram. Very strange. And before anyone mentions VRAM- at the time of writing this (with the game running) I have 6GB of free VRAM.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
The changelog lists that the lag problem was fixed but I see no difference on my end. Never had a Ren'Py game lag as horribly as this one does. 3070 + 9900k, 32GB Ram. Very strange. And before anyone mentions VRAM- at the time of writing this (with the game running) I have 6GB of free VRAM.
Personally, I was having lots of lag with 0.79. Just opening the game and loading the save would mean huge amounts of lag even for just skipping an hour. This doesn't happen to me on 0.80. So it was fixed, at least for some people. Dunno what keeps causing lag on your end, though. Maybe try PMing the dev?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
can you switch graphics adaptors video renderers ? many other RenPy games had the same problem, and I think it is a Joke that my generic laptop with on board graphic has no lag at all, and your graphic card alone has 4 times more ram than my system and it has

Last edited:

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Personally, I was having lots of lag with 0.79. Just opening the game and loading the save would mean huge amounts of lag even for just skipping an hour. This doesn't happen to me on 0.80. So it was fixed, at least for some people. Dunno what keeps causing lag on your end, though. Maybe try PMing the dev?
No perceptible difference on my side between 0.79 and 0.80. The game is playable, but there are random lags, sometimes 5s and more.

can you switch graphics adaptors video renderers ? many other RenPy games had the same problem, and I think it is a Joke that my generic laptop with on board graphic has no lag at all, and your graphic card alone has 4 times more ram than my system and it has
Nah, on my ageing laptop it is absolutely unplayable. It has no problems though with other renpy games (except for a desperate fan...)
My PC had a recent GPU upgrade. It runs BG3 at 4k. But here I have long annoying lags even if I run it in small window.

Reactions: xapican

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
My PC had a recent GPU upgrade. It runs BG3 at 4k. But here I have long annoying lags even if I run it in small window.
Things are never so linear though. You can run a game with top specs but some random app will lock or crash because it makes some call that, for some reason, your PC can't handle. It's why it's so hard to make games bug free on PCs.
As an example, I have a friend which has a better computer than me but for some reason fitgirl unpacks always took an hour or more for him, while it was just a few minutes for me.

That doesn't mean that you should have a problem running this game. Clearly this game is doing something different compared to other ren'py games. They fixed something but apparently there's still something in the code that is causing some people to still lag. Of course, it could be something that only conflicts with some piece of hardware or specific drivers. Who knows? Either way, it should be something that this game is doing and others don't.

0.79 just felt like a memory leak. That seems to be fixed for 0.80 for most players, so it has to be something else causing your problem. Which means that only the dev can fix it. You should PM him and see if you can work with him to give him info on why this persists for you.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I was feeling bored and there isn't yet a card/achievements list, so I decided to mine the code for it.
Some of the stuff isn't in the rpy files and I couldn't be bothered to datamine any further. It was really annoying looking for the translations, since almost everything is in spanish.
I've noted the ones that I couldn't find the trigger for, if anyone knows what triggers them, let me know. For those, I've added the console command to complete them, but try not to use them, as they should trigger in the game. It's just for completionists that don't want to have any missing (although some are dependent on your choices, so...)

Cards order is the order in which they are stored in the variable. Missing cards will use this number. The storyLvl values provided are only to use for guidance. DO NOT USE CONSOLE TO CHANGE THEM SINCE THEY WON'T TRIGGER THE CARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS:

If your achievement doesn't trigger, try to finish quests first, since almost all of them have quest requirements, many requiring that a questline be over before they trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Updated to 0.80
Could someone maybe add a link to the OP with my post? There are lots of questions asked that are answered here.

• Red Heart

qchill44

Dec 7, 2022
What do I have to do to progress the full moon quest? I am at "visit Lucy's room when it is full moon" but the door is always locked.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What do I have to do to progress the full moon quest? I am at "visit Lucy's room when it is full moon" but the door is always locked.
Get a lockpick from the alley dealer and break her door, then go to her room between 0h-6h when it's the full moon.
Okay... great question and great answer... here's some additional clarification...

1) You need to go to Lucy's room when she is NOT there to rig the lock with the lockpick.
2) You can do the same thing with mom's room. You will need to buy a new lockpick, they're single use.
3) The dealer in the alley and the prostitute trade off every hour. So, if you go to the alley and only see the hooker then wait one hour. The dealer will appear. He carries a silver blade that will come into play in the werewolf quest at some point and a variety of drugs as well as the lockpick. As I mentioned, lockpicks are single use items. You can only purchase one at a time. IDK why but that is the game we play. Once you use the lockpick on Lucy's room, the dealer will then have another in stock to purchase. Pretty sure I got the special vampire stake from him as well... still waiting to use that too!
4) There are two indicators of the full moon... First is the moon cycle indicator in the top left corner of your screen. The Second is an audible howl of the wolf that is only heard on the full moon. That wolf's howl saved my bacon in completing this quest! Thanks wolfie! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I like to pretend it's Evelyn telling me it's time to fuck my sister:devilish:

I hope this helps you my friends.:devilish: Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 98 Votes