Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Is there harem on this game
Not really, or at least not yet. There are some groups of girls that don't mind you sleeping with others, like Amelia/Isabella/Elena in the bunker, but no declared harem yet. Might happen in the future, though. Some of the story seems to be leaning that way.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
I was feeling bored and there isn't yet a card/achievements list, so I decided to mine the code for it.
Some of the stuff isn't in the rpy files and I couldn't be bothered to datamine any further. It was really annoying looking for the translations, since almost everything is in spanish.
I've noted the ones that I couldn't find the trigger for, if anyone knows what triggers them, let me know. For those, I've added the console command to complete them, but try not to use them, as they should trigger in the game. It's just for completionists that don't want to have any missing (although some are dependent on your choices, so...)

Cards order is the order in which they are stored in the variable. Missing cards will use this number. The storyLvl values provided are only to use for guidance. DO NOT USE CONSOLE TO CHANGE THEM SINCE THEY WON'T TRIGGER THE CARDS/ACHIEVEMENTS:

If your achievement doesn't trigger, try to finish quests first, since almost all of them have quest requirements, many requiring that a questline be over before they trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT:
Updated to 0.80
Addict: consumed S100 plus drug that overload your arousal

Reactions: Samu13

Cforcer

Jan 26, 2019
Actually it is:

sRocky.name = "yourName"
sRockyT.name = "yourName"
sRockyLE.name = "yourName"
sRockyP.name = "yourName"

Yes, you need to change all four and and no u in front of the quotes. If you look at the original post, it was posted by the author of Area69 (k78Games). And yes, it still works under the current v0.74.

Can someone help me changing the name... have no idea where to enter this stuff... :(

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Can someone help me changing the name... have no idea where to enter this stuff... :(
The game lets you choose the name at the start.

If you want to change the name after that, you need to open the console. To know how to open the console just use the search function in the forums. Basically you can edit the console file or you can use unren.

Once console is enabled, hit shift+O and insert these commands:
sRocky.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyV.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyW.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyWT.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyT.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyVT.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyP.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyLE.name = "Mynewname"

These are the variables that the game changes when you choose your name.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thanks. One down, just a few to go ;)
Though I think at least one isn't in the game any more, Visits Unexpected.
I don't know but the only one I'm missing is With Elena Prisioner, I know how to get it but if I do I miss out the others, with Elena as Ally :devilish:

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Thanks. One down, just a few to go ;)
Though I think at least one isn't in the game any more, Visits Unexpected.
You should do that in MC's room othewise game over. Intelegent i've got it, but i don't know did i get it. Visits unexpected for this one i think it's bug

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
The game let's you choose the name at the start.

If you want to change the name after that, you need to open the console. To know how to open the console just use the search function in the forums. Basically you can edit the console file or you can use unren.

Once console is enabled, hit shift+O and insert these commands:
sRocky.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyV.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyW.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyWT.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyT.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyVT.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyP.name = "Mynewname"
sRockyLE.name = "Mynewname"

These are the variables that the game changes when you choose your name.
is it possible for other stuff?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Visits unexpected, was when Julia comes to your room, while you are masturbating and you have sex (vaginal) the first time,
that part was changed and overworked, could be that it is bugged, (I don't think so because we have 255 achievements and that is one of them how I just said only one missing is Elena prisioner, rest all unlocked.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I don't know but the only one I'm missing is With Elena Prisioner, I know how to get it but if I do I miss out the others, with Elena as Ally :devilish:
You can still get it without screwing up your game. The game only checks if Elena is in the cell, so you can just do:
elenaO.place = "ameliaCell"
trigger the scene and get the achievement, then do:
elenaO.place == None
That's what I did for that achievement
is it possible for other stuff?
What do you mean? If you mean change the names of the other characters, yes, it's possible. Although I can't be sure that the dev always uses WhateverChar.name. It should be expected that he does, though.
If you mean other stuff, yeah, you can do all sorts of cheats with console, like restoring arousal/energy, getting money, completing achievements, etc.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
You can still get it without screwing up your game. The game only checks if Elena is in the cell, so you can just do:
elenaO.place = "ameliaCell"
trigger the scene and get the achievement, then do:
elenaO.place == None
That's what I did for that achievement

What do you mean? If you mean change the names of the other characters, yes, it's possible. Although I can't be sure that the dev always uses WhateverChar.name. It should be expected that he does, though.
If you mean other stuff, yeah, you can do all sorts of cheats with console, like restoring arousal/energy, getting money, completing achievements, etc.
what about competing all cards and achievements

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
what about competing all cards and achievements
In my post with all the cards/achievements, I have placed the required command to complete the ones that can't be done (or the ones that I'm not sure how they trigger). The post is linked in the OP now.
I haven't placed the commands for the other achievements because they usually trigger from quests or from scenes. I figured that you only want to do that for the ones you really can't get anymore, otherwise it's always better to watch the scene ;)

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
In my post with all the cards/achievements, I have placed the required command to complete the ones that can't be done (or the ones that I'm not sure how they trigger). The post is linked in the OP now.
I haven't placed the commands for the other achievements because they usually trigger from quests or from scenes. I figured that you only want to do that for the ones you really can't get anymore, otherwise it's always better to watch the scene ;)
there are some that i can't get it

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
there are some that i can't get it
Well, the point of my post was to say what you have to do in order to get them. There are a lot though, as I noted at the start, that require quests to advance first. So if you're missing an achievement, finish the quests first (except for the Dream achievements, you can't finish Emma's quest to get them).
If you're still missing it, let me know which ones they are and we'll sort it out :)

Note that some achievements are exclusive. If you ally with Elena you don't get the Elena prisoner achievement (unless you use the console like I said above). Likewise, if you exorcise Lilith, you can't get the achievements with her.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Well, the point of my post was to say what you have to do in order to get them. There are a lot though, as I noted at the start, that require quests to advance first. So if you're missing an achievement, finish the quests first (except for the Dream achievements, you can't finish Emma's quest to get them).
If you're still missing it, let me know which ones they are and we'll sort it out :)

Note that some achievements are exclusive. If you ally with Elena you don't get the Elena prisoner achievement (unless you use the console like I said above). Likewise, if you exorcise Lilith, you can't get the achievements with her.
47-not in the code files, if someone knows the requirement let me know, otherwise use console to add it - foundCard(47) card no 47 . i can't get it

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

Unexpected visit? i cannot open this achievement

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes