Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Boa noite amigo! / good night my friend, it's late there, you tagged the wrong one
Yeah, it's late here as well.
Yeah, I apprently quoted the same post twice for both answers, my bad. Thanks for pointing it out. I edited the post anyway, just in case.

Reactions: xapican

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me what will be beneficial in the game, do my mc become a vampire or are there more options? Does it has any perks???

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Can anyone tell me what will be beneficial in the game, do my mc become a vampire or are there more options? Does it has any perks???
the perks are planned, for the moment it only strikes the Werewolfes with fear, and you can't be turned, Dialoge with Silvia in your room is different, and the thug in the alley shit in his pants, you can be turned in to a Werewolf, and form your own pack with Lucy, also WIP

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Other than what xapican said, also the masturbation scenes in your room can become different if you're a vampire, werewolf or neither.
But as he said, both options are still a work in progress, presumably we'll still need a few more releases until we can have real consequences from either.

Reactions: Legend 123

hopelesslol

Oct 23, 2020
i need help, i'm dumb for sure but i'm stuck with the quest time after time idk who is valentina and where i can find her? pls help xD

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
i need help, i'm dumb for sure but i'm stuck with the quest time after time idk who is valentina and where i can find her? pls help xD
If you use search you'll see that it's been answered many many many times before.
Valentina is in the beach. At 18h, I believe. Didn't bother to go check the files, but it's been answered so many times that I think I've memorized it already.

Reactions: hopelesslol

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Other than what xapican said, also the masturbation scenes in your room can become different if you're a vampire, werewolf or neither.
But as he said, both options are still a work in progress, presumably we'll still need a few more releases until we can have real consequences from either.
There are only 2 options then, either become a werewolf or a vampire, no other options to become demon or any other?

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
What is personality option in the game. It was not in the game when i last played( around 0.70) . Will it have a bad ending if mc have a bad personality or just a different ending???

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
There are only 2 options then, either become a werewolf or a vampire, no other options to become demon or any other?
You can play as the "chosen one" as Vampire or Werewolf, nothing about Demons.
the personality trait , only determines with which of the both, Marta or Alice you can have intercourse in the Bathroom at the moment don't know if there is something more planned or not, but it don't seem so.
returning to the Vampire/ Werewolf path , they are a bit behind, there is no Advantage at the moment for choosing either of the 3 paths.

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
You can play as the "chosen one" as Vampire or Werewolf, nothing about Demons.
the personality trait , only determines with which of the both, Marta or Alice you can have intercourse in the Bathroom at the moment don't know if there is something more planned or not, but it don't seem so.
returning to the Vampire/ Werewolf path , they are a bit behind, there is no Advantage at the moment for choosing either of the 3 paths.
Ok, i was hoping that emma mission could give another option because there was demon involved in it but so far nothing. I will go for a vampire then

3.90 star(s) 98 Votes