4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1602262026576.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

The poll results show that you want the Helloween update, so I'm working on it now!
Honestly, I really wanted to make something like that (since the last Helloween), and I'm glad that you're not against such an update too...
This will be something a bit different than usual.
I thought I'd make a separate exe file for this episode first. Still, no, the update will be a part of the game - an optional content that the player must activate without following the objectives.
Unfortunately, I don't have too much time for making this unexpected version, but I'll try to do my best to not disappoint you :)
More previews - soon!
Stay in touch!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It's a scene where Abigail is being nighttime assaulted by a mysterious Android during her sleep.
It's not that scene, but that scene you mentioned is very hot, and they should def have more for Abigail, and maybe a scene with that android and Olivia too...

Reactions: Horny

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
This game is something ..... When i heard the Claude Debussy (y)You touch my hearth god damn Dev.:love:

endriux

May 5, 2018
I really want to know what happend wife of main character. Please explain this story.
sry for my english. :)

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I know but i really want to see her in this situation :p
It'd just be the husband and wife going at it then.
Maybe Abigail and Olivia would hook up, or with the maid a bit. But they definitely wouldn't be with Aiden.

However, now that both have gotten with Aiden, might not be a bad idea to reintroduce her. Time to see the girls share the love with each other I say.

Reactions: endriux

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I really want to know what happend wife of main character. Please explain this story.
sry for my english. :)
She is either locked out for real, or she has always been part of the plan leading up to now. I'm leaning towards the latter.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
She is either locked out for real, or she has always been part of the plan leading up to now. I'm leaning towards the latter.
I think it's the former. I just don't think she'd throw her own daughter to the wolves like that.
Now Olivia's mother on the other hand just might have...

Reactions: Maviarab

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Sometimes, not always, but sometimes, I like to think its the wife that has been operating the cameras this entire time. Coerced somehow...

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes