4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1604087845262.png

Hey guys!
Some info... and NOT a preview but just a sexy pic for you...
Here's the of the pictures.

First of all, I would like to wish you a great weekend and spent a good time this Halloween :)
Have fun!

Sure, It would be great to let you play you the Helloween special at Helloween. Sadly, but the version is still developing..
So yeah, as I said before, I'll release it together with the Christmas special. I don't want to rush the development process, and I think it will be better to release it a bit later, coz it lacks quality atm.
But don't get upset, guys!
You are gonna get very sexy new episodes soon :)
Stay in touch!

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I'll release it together with the Christmas special. I don't want to rush the development process, and I think it will be better to release it a bit later, coz it lacks quality atm.
I'm not upset with this, but damn this Christmas gonna be action packed with all the other games too, and Cyberpunk 2077!

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
At first i didn't think it was as Abi has more junk in her trunk, but looking closer it IS Abi's bedroom:

Upcoming HWEEN update:

View attachment 879369

Earlier version:

View attachment 879368

Also, a little present from last year:

View attachment 879371
I think it's the curve of the dress, trust me that ass is packing hard in the top pic.
Also man, that really reminded me how much I liked the scene with the Android and sleeping Abi, we need more of stuff like that! Like Mary and sleeping Oli!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This game needs the ability to Auto-Forward text so I don't have to keep clicking. Please.

I have a file moded for all my renpy games that I add for this option to have a specific key for it, but can't do it with this game.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
It has click skip scene under the character icon.
That's not what I am talking about. Skip means you skip the scene, I dont want to skip it.

Auto-Forward means it forwards by itself and you don't have to click to make it go to the next line/page. You can set the speed of how fast it goes to the next line/text in the Preferences. Most renpy games have it. This game doesn't and it's really pissing me off. I hate having to set here clicking instead of having my hands free to just set back and watch.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
That's not what I am talking about. Skip means you skip the scene, I dont want to skip it.

Auto-Forward means it forwards by itself and you don't have to click to make it go to the next line/page. You can set the speed of how fast it goes to the next line/text in the Preferences. Most renpy games have it. This game doesn't and it's really pissing me off. I hate having to set here clicking instead of having my hands free to just set back and watch.
You like to choke the snake double gripped huh?

• Haha
Reactions: Mister Boombastic

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Please tell me there's a proper fullscreen mode withouts stretching the image. Not like in first game.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

Sorry that I haven't posted anything for some time. I've been busy with some personal things for a few days. But don't worry, everything goes as planned.
Almost everything for the Helloween episode is ready, and I'm making some sexy stuff for the Christmas special now.
The Christmas episode will have sex scenes with the character that many of you were missing, so I think everyone will be pleased with the update. I will finish the rendering/ postwork in a week or a bit more (also, need to make some animations) and start coding.
Okay, that's all for now.
Stay in touch.
P.S. And yeah, no preview pic today. I just don't want to spoil too much for these episodes. It would be better for you to see everything when it's ready :)

fluffybutt579

Mar 14, 2020
how do I get Abigail/Mary love to 7? I'm currently stuck at "Aiden is waitng for Mary in his room..." where i can do the repeatables but I can't do missionary because my love isn't at 7 yet

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes